Anyone else in tri 1,2 or 3 completely gone off s.e.x?

marley

Reaction score
It seems I have.. Just tried again simplest thing puts me off!

I've gone from an active sec life to literally nothing in 4 months - since get bfp.

Am I alone?

It started with it hurting. Midwife said due to the increased blood flow. Now ovenbird completely lost any appetite to do it.

Help xx

Oh my days... For me, it started out fine... Then I just didn't fancy it... Now it hurts...

No more sex til little Francesca's born!!

Thanks for replyin heppi tbh I thought I was the only one. I've been feeling rubbish abbout it. Sure things will return to normal. I can give oh a hand Job lol sorry if tmi, so he's happy- obviously he would rather the real thing.
Xxx

TMI here maybe... But I'm happy to do other things with OH... Just not sex... Tis weird :/ and sore :(

And no worries... I know of a few people who won't even touch their OH's since they've been preggers... We're not alone :) xx

My question is why??? I was loving it before..

Tmi If he touches my boobs they are, tender and sore and I almost feel violated! Does that seem over thectop? X

I don't think so... Our boobs ar tender and sore at the moment, so I can imagine it's quite normal to not want him touching them :) Not too sure why women go off sex when they're pregnant, there's probably a whole heap of different reasons for it...

For me, before the pain started, it was because I was worried about baby getting hurt somehow, even though I knew it was safe, couldn't stop worrying...

xx

i never ever have sex or anything close to it as soon as i find out im pregnant till after i give birth, i just personally find it really creepy to be doing something like that while carrying the baby. way i see it is you wouldnt have sex with the kid walking round the room so why when its inside you lol strange way to look at it i know xx

i have sex but its only like once a month if that only bacause i dont like seeing everything wobble everywhere and i cannot seem to enjoy it and if i dont my fella sees his arse wish he was understanding as some of ur fellas. he is gagging for it this morning keeps looking at me and trying it on but i dont dare to look because i know i will get the go upstairs eye lol

Thank God I am not the only one, my DH thinks I am abnormal as "people" say you get really horney in Tri 2. I'd rather read a book and go to sleep!! (Felt this way with all 3 pregnancies) Told him he can have lots when I am trying to get little one to come out on time! x

I've not had sex or done anything other than kiss (a quick peck on the lips) since getting my BFP. I've gone completely off it. OH is understanding about it, but does joke that I used him to get preggers and now I am I don't want to know anymore.
I've just been so tired throughout this entire pregnancy I couldn't imagine doing anything worse!!

My mojo is no more since I've been preggers. Only dtd about 5 times since oct! X

I've gone off it too! And DH seems to want it more than ever since I've been pregnant. Although that could be me just noticing it more! Tmi...but its really uncomfortable for me too and I just cant seem to get in the mood. I blame hormones!!!

I'm the same!! It's odd because It like I'm in the mood for it, but my body doesn't seem willing to respond lol Poor OH thinks I don't like him any more :( x

I'm the same!! It's odd because It like I'm in the mood for it, but my body doesn't seem willing to respond lol Poor OH thinks I don't like him any more :( x

i wake up at 5am one morning wanting it so i turned to my fella and he had is gob wide open snore in and i cud smell his breath and it put me of so i turned ova and went back t sleep lol but i agree i fancy it but id rather go to bed to sleep or chill x

Eeeeeek. Was going to make a thread about this.
I'm 7 weeks 3 days pregnant and me and OH haven't had sex since we found out I was preggers (10 days ago).

We're both scared in case it causes a miscarriage or something, I know that sounds silly because sex is safe unless told otherwise by your midwife/doctor. We were going to do it last night but we both fell asleep after watching a film! :lol: was knackered! xxx

Me. I just cant bare the thought of it now. We used to do it a lot and I used to lust after OH but now I just cannot. Its not for want of OH trying bless him but I pre warn him when we go to bed lol

I won't be seeing my o/h for another 3 weeks so for me it's not an issue :lol:

We have only dtd once since getting my bfp, i feel so sorry for OH but i just dont seem very interested at the moment, cuddles all the way :love: x x

Me and my OH have not done it since the start of january. I reckon we have done it 8 or 9 times max since I got pregnant. I went right off it, I went through a spell of a couple days in december where I wanted it all the time and then that stopped as quickly as it started. I've been feeling like the worse fiance in the world for depriving my OH cos he is really struggling bless him. I told him the next time will prob be when we are trying to bring on labour so he doesn't have too long. But no doubt when it comes to it ill be thinking I can't be bothered lol.
I am so glad I'm not the only one though cos I feel awful xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back