Shooting Pains

Kiranxxx

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm 37 wks and 3 days, this morning i had shooting pains down there to the point where i couldn't walk and go to the loo.

They came and went and lasted about 1 minute.

Has anyone else had these and does anyone know what they are?

I have been having shooting pains down there for quite a few weeks now. They only last about 3 seconds though and I was told it was just baby pressing on a nerve.

As your's are lasting a full minute, I don't know........But I do know how much it hurts. :hug: :hug: :hug:

I only had them this morning down there about 5 in total but it killed. Not had them since so not even sure if there part of early labour.

Is babys head already engaged? Ive heard people say that they get shooting pains when babys head is engaging so perhaps its this :think: Sorry I cant really help you!

Baby's head is engaged it was about a week ago M/W said it was 3/5. It was just really weird this morning may have to ask my M/W when i see her.

Maybe it could have something to do with baby's head engaging as my wee soilder was still brim at my 38 week appointment and I am still getting these sharp pains. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back