Bit clueless

rere

Reaction score
Well yesterday i was walking to meet my friend and i had sharp pains from top of my bump to the bottom and then like shooting ones down below but after about 20 mins they soon went
Later last night tho i had really bad period cramps and shooting pains at the bottom of my cervix any ideas what this is?

This is exactly what I have been getting - it is VERY unpleasant. At times it has literally brought water to my eyes. I find it worse if I am sat upright - but when you are out and about it certainly gets you worried!!!

I asked midwife and she said it is the cervix softening, which can at times cause shooting type pains, especially if baby is in position and moves his/her head.

Im not sure if the period cramps are related to this too, but my period cramps began before the sharp shooters. I was told it is perfectly normal to get the pains, it's all part of early labour and baby getting into a comfortable position.

Don't worry. Paracetamol doesn't make it go away completely, but can sometimes help to numb the period cramps. But for me, the best medicine is a warm bath. Enjoy pampering yourself a bit and when the shooters come RELAX, the worst thing you can do is tense up.

:hugs:

Yeah what she said lol ^^

The sharp ones down there really make you cringe for the next one, it's like the baby is biting you lol.

Totally normal and i suppose it's a good sign that things are happening :)

It was so windy aswell i thought noooooo i cant go into labour in the middle of the street lol.
Lil one is in position to so makes sence :)
had a bit of mucus today aswell TMI not loads tho so guessing my plugs coming away in bits

It was so windy aswell i thought noooooo i cant go into labour in the middle of the street lol.
Lil one is in position to so makes sence :)
had a bit of mucus today aswell TMI not loads tho so guessing my plugs coming away in bits

Sounds like it hun, I've been exactly the same. Plug coming away, sharp shooters (lil *******s!) and period cramps. I think PP has been the same too.

Bloody men have it so easy!!!

Lol men have it so easy its not fair
its the shooting pain thats the killer everything else is quite copeable i fine i kno this sounds stupid but i was getting a lil niggle down there to as if lo was moving his head or summat

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back