Anyone else had to take christmas presents back?!!

Lindsay

Reaction score
My DH had bought me a gorge pair of knee length stiletto boots for Christmas and my mum had bought me clothes. Well this morning I took the lot back and got all the same clothes in the next size up so they last that bit longer for me and changed the boots. I actually think that I prefer the boots that I have got now :D

Anyone else had to do the same?

Xxx

I have really grown recently, put on my fat day jeans this morning (didn't even try the normal ones) and they were realy snug. Am eyeing up husbands wardrobe, some definate possibilities there!

Haven't tried on the boots i know he has got me for christmas, i hpe they will fit!!

Sandi

I'm sure they will fit hun, for now anyway :wink:

I just couldn't start tottering round on stilettos :rotfl:

Xxx

Well i went out yesterday and bought myself my first pair of maternity trousers and two maternity tops, all from new look and their really nice.. Im only 9 weeks on wed and im starting to show already, how mad is that... Im gonna end up the siz of a small house...haha

Oh bless you sunshine gal, it's exciting when you start to show isn't it?

Xxx

:( I wish I was showing. My jeans are starting to feel uncomfortably tight now, but that is just general fat I've put on. I lost weight before my BFP and dropped well over a dress size (from a 16/18 to a small 14). I threw most of my clothes away that were too big (stupid really as we were TTC), I did keep some of my faves though so I suppose I will be digging them out again :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back