Anyone else developed a taste for crisps?

teampc

Reaction score
Hey ladies
Now normally I dont like crisps, and would have them maybe once a year if someone else has a shary bag or something..........but for the last couple of weeks I have had a real urge for crisps, I have been having a bag a day....whats that about lol

anyone else the same? or have you got another weird new favourite ?

Anything saltyl , like crackers is yummy for me right now

Mmm i have such a thing for prawn cocktail ones at the moment, i crush them up in my mouth and suck the flavour out! Haha, weird or what. Used to love prawn crackers but the thought of them turns my stomach at the mo! xxx

I was the same, craved crisps it must be the salt

I wasn't untill I saw this thread. Now all I want is prawn cocktail crisps!

crisps were my craving with my son but ive not touchd them this time! I have wanted them but i blame all the crisps i ate on the 5 stone i put on during my pregnancy!lol i ate like 3 bags a day, its all i wanted! x

I've just sent oh to shop for some , then cried cos he said yes he would go for me??? WTF I'm so emotional x

I've just sent oh to shop for some , then cried cos he said yes he would go for me??? WTF I'm so emotional x

:rofl:that made me laugh! Its crazy how easy we get emotional! xxx

when i had my son i had a craving for plain crisps and cottage cheese my oh wasnt dring at the time so he had so many taxi rides to asda at silly hours of the morning the taxi firm knew him by name

Im obsessed with Walkers ready salted crisps! Its the only thing thats stopping me feel sick! x

Im in love with crisps atm lol ... cheesy doritos are my fav.. ive been eating a pack a day!

I'm loving really vinegary salt and vinegar crisps, pickled onion or anything else that will burn my tongue away

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back