Anyone else got a rash on belly?

Spuggy

Reaction score
A couple of days ago I got an itchy rash on my belly and boobs. Midwife said perhaps get it checked out by the doc. So I did today and he said keep an eye on it. Looks ok.

Anyone else got an itchy rash? Wouldn't be worried if just on the belly but is on my boobs too.

I've got a rash on my boobs! Mines from heat though I think as when I was pregnant they got so big and got the rash between them!

u changes ur wash powdr ir anything like that xx

Not changed anything. Have been getting a bit warm recently.

this happened to me and my consultant gave me thrush cream (they said it was a form of "thrush of the skin") it sort of worked - it got rid of it etc but I didn't use it half as much as I should have done because it it seemed to irritate it more!

Don't know if that helps at all but if it gets any worse then I would talk to doc about that? Of course, it may be something completely different but it sounds very much like what I had...

Thanks for letting me know. Come to think of it, before I was pregnant I used to get thrush quite a bit. Not had it during pregnancy which is strange. However, this week I have been getting a few twinges of the beginnings of Thrush which I have been controling with yogurt. Maybe you have something there.

x

I have rashes on my arms! Not mentioned it to anyone, just put it down to exma getting worse in pregnancy! Will keep an eye on it x

I have PUPP which is a common skin condition you get when pregnant but god it's horrible, it looks like red welts and can spread all over your body. It's so itchy I could scream :wall2: The doc has given me cream and anti histamines but can do no more as the only cure is the babies coming out :roll: Apparently its more common if you are carrying a boy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back