• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone else feel???

Belle23

Reaction score
Fat and frumpy. I feel really bloated and coz I'm already big I feel even worse. Anyone else on the larger side on here and feel like this. Getting me down but I'm guessing that's just my hormones and the sheer worry of being 11 weeks and getting scared as last time we went for a scan it was mmc and I'm really frightened. Xxxx

I don't feel fat just yet, but I do feel like a massive hormonal mess!!
DH and I were out shopping today, and I waited outside a shop while he went and done the lottery - and while I was standing there I felt as though I was going to burst out crying and I have no idea why! Lol.
I've also been having quite strange mood swings.
I think DH is afraid for what he's let himself in for lol.

Xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I just lost alot of weight so it will be hard putting it on again but I'm going tone eating healthy so at least I know what I gain is what bubs needs. I love having a bump. I think the worst part is when you just look like you have gained weight before your bump puts in an appearance x

Yeah I feel like this hunny, I am 11 weeks tomorrow too am panicking as well even though I see peanut at 8 weeks when I went for check up at hospital x Want the next 10 days to fly by x

Plus keep getting told I'm showing I'm just like I'm fat :( unless I am and I can't see it x

I just feel really bloated and queasy. Husband says I keep pulling faces lol

Im with you also a big girl and i feel fat frumpy and not very attractive...horrible isnt it

Yeah plus I'm newly married and hormones everywhere xxxx

I feel exactly the same! Especially with all the bloating and wind on top! I'm also so scared about 12 week scan on Wednesday x

I was mess last weekend before scan cos also last time it was mmc. However on monday at scan all was perfect. I'm sure it'll b same for u :)

Feelin so bloated now. Normal trousers and dresses do not fit. Lovin tunics and leggings at min. Comfy but not dowdy looking :) Do have wee tiny bump but still just look like I'm over eating as opposed to having wee baby in there. xx

Well looked in the mirror and look HUGE so going to watch what I eat. Not diet in a sense but be healthy. Get a bit more active. Have been so scared to move up until now and thought this morning gentle exercise is meant to be good for u hopefully will weigh less once I've had the baby lol but will hopefully put minimal weight on this way xxxx

I know I've put on 3 pound to date but my whole body has changed shape completely. I'm surprised I haven't put on more weight as before BFP I taught spinning classes at least 3 times a week and since have done nothing only walk dog.

I felt fat and bloated before I got preg lol...I feel so much worse now. Everything I eat bloats me out and I already look 9mths preg !!!

I feel a right mess. I moaned to OH yesterday and asked if he find me repulsive or something like that, can't remember now what I said lol, but he was annoyed with me and told me actually been finding me looking really good lately. Funny that coz you feel so bloated you feel horrible about yourself, but is not how others see you at all
xxx

I have gained about 2lb but it feels more like 22

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back