Anyone else doing natal hypnotherapy?

Corrinne37

Reaction score
I have been listening to the cd quite regularly since 32 wks, have read the book, now trying to listen every day.
The only thing is no matter what time of day I listen to the cd, I fall asleep now ... always.!!

Just wondering if this is a good thing as obviously it makes me very relaxed, or not???

And is having the same affect on you? xx

I got given the book last week but I've not read it yet!

Xx

What did you get? I want to get a CD, or considering a short course as a lady I met via eBay does it! (Random)
Being relaxed is BRILLIANT for labour, it's the ultimate aim as any adrenalin and stress slows labour down xx

What did you get? I want to get a CD, or considering a short course as a lady I met via eBay does it! (Random)
Being relaxed is BRILLIANT for labour, it's the ultimate aim as any adrenalin and stress slows labour down xx

I got Maggie Howell cd and book, would def recommended it, after a few mins I start snoring really deeply, it just sends me off, so if i can do that in labour then brilliant!! x

Being too relaxed can slow down labour too. I'm sure that's why they don't like you getting in the pool till 5cm dilated. I was 8cm when I got in the pool and it took me a further 7 hours to go the final 2cm!

But yeah falling asleep is good. So don't worry about that...:)

----------------
baby giz born 6th Feb 2011
next one due 12th Aug 2013

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111