anyone else cramping

faybles

Reaction score
been cramping on and off for last couple of days with a slight sltinging pain in very low pelvic area. not as bad as af pains, anyone else got this

Hi faybles.
Where are you in your cycle hun? It could be implantation pains that a lot of ladies have had if your past ov day. Not sure if it would last a couple of days as I've never had it but hopefully someone who has will be along soon to tell you better than me :hug:

i ov'd on the 16 or 17/10 my af is due 5/11, i know i cramped with my last pregnancy the whole way through

I got cramping when I wouldn't of been due AF right through to 12 weeks. But if you remember cramping like that last time then its looking like a good sign :hug:

i cant beleive its af getting ready this early on. who knows your body and mind plays tricks on you. i have heard alot of people feel like their af is coming but never arrives. i have heard it could be uterus stretching would that be this early on

I cant see its AF pains already either, youve still got a week!
As for uterus stretching, havent a clue, sorry. Not much help am I :( but then if implantation has taken place then I surpose the uterus would be moving! Clucthing at staws really hun :hug: coz I haven't a clue :hug:

Hi Faybles :wave: do you know I am cramping this morning quite bad actually, it started last night. I was just thinking am at work right now and I'll check out the forum see what the ladies have said when I came across your post, freaky eh? And my af is due between 4th and 6th and I think I ov'd around the weekend of 18/10 but can never be sure. I never get af cramps this early, so fingers crossed for both of us. :pray:

Strange its both of you. Looking like a good sign then girls. Fingers crossed for the 5th! Shall be looking out for the 2 of you :hug:

thanks guys feel a little bit better now, guess its wait and see let me know how you get on x

I've had cramping for last 5 days now and AF isnt due til Sunday so I'm hoping its not AF gearing up too :hug:

i had bad cramping pains on the right side last friday... its was really painful! i was only on the 5th day of my cycle so not sure what it was! i have noticed im getting lots of feelings in my tummy but i think ive always had them, just more aware now im looking for things! its a real pain in the bum!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back