Anyone else been in this situation?

mablestarr

Reaction score
Hi everyone
I'm newish to this site, and even though I vowed to myself that I would not get carried away with baby stuff this month I have found myself in the bathroom this afternoon doing a test, and now on this site.

Last month (been trying 'properly' since last christmas) thought we hit the jackpot, had spotting at day 22 coinciding with implantation, then no period at day 29 (cycle length 29). Did test and nothing, nothing again on day 30 and 31. And day 32 started.

This month have really not been keeping a close eye on things such as timings etc, after the sheer dissappointment of last month. Today is day 30 without me really realising so did a 1st response test about 30 mins ago and there was a very very faint line. Not even sure if its a real line, could just be a reflection of the other line or just my imagination.

I'm so excited but on the other hand know I should wait a couple of days to re-test, but I really really want it to be true.

Any advice on how to keep calm over the next two days?

Mable. xx

Before I had my 1st, I had a couple of occasions where I thought I had got preggie too, (only tried ovulation tests once and according to them I don't ovulate lol) only to get AF on days 32-35 of my cycle. A couple of times I was really sure but too scared to test. When I was actually pregnant I was too scared to test until I was 2 weeks late lol and was very definitely pregnant!! It took 4 months of trying with my 1st and 6 months with my second.

So I guess I have had something similar happen. Hang on in there, and I hope you get the news you ar ehoping for xx

congratulations , really good news how many weeks are you ??

Congratulations! Those faint lines turn into a big positive in the end!

SPC xx

congratulations hun really nice to see good news xxx

Thanks everyone. 4 weeks today - due date 4th Jan. Still hasn't sunk in though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back