Ovulation confusion....

Chazabell

Reaction score
Hey my boyfriend and i have been TTC for 2 months now and this month i decided to use an ovulation test so i knew where we were but im confused?!?

My last AF was on the 15th after a 30 (unusual for me)day cycle, and lasted only 3 days not my normal 5. I took a test this evening and it had a faint line so.....have i missed it or am i too early???????

xx

It would be hard to know hun unless you keep testing and get a stronger line..xx

Next month try testing earlier in the month and work out a pattern :) :dust:

I've been to TTC for two months too! I used ovulation strips this months and yes they are quite tricky to read. I started using them from my AF finished till about day 19 of my cycle as some people OV as early as 10 days and also late on in their cycle. Think if I am still trying next month I will feel more confident using them! Pratise makes perfect!!!

I'm having the waiting game at the mo!! 37 days and counting and no AF! (very long for me!) Did a HPT on Sunday and it was neg so trying to wait till the end of the week to test again!! Its killing me!!!

37 days???? Jeeeeeez you must have the paitience of a saint!! I was hoping we'd be mega luck and catch in 1st month ha ha! Typical that people cant fall pregnant from a one night stand or a missed pill etc but when people try to concieve it doesnt happen!! Fingers crossed for you xx

Know exactly how you feel chazabell - not fair we spend years trying not to get pregnant with this fear that one missed pill/dodgy condom and we will immediately become pregnant and then when we actually want a baby it feels like it takes forever and the odds are against us!!

Hey Chaz we used them this cycle too for the first time.... I was due to OV on 21st Feb but I used them from about 17th....nothing for 3 days then lines...and as the days went on the lines got stronger till the strongest on the 22nd so maybe keep a check on them but apparently as soon as you see a line that means the surge is on its way!! Good luck TTC xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back