• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone else at 11 weeks?

s

Reaction score
Hi there,
Just thought I'd log on to ask if anyone else is at 11 weeks. I'm at 11 and a half weeks. My sickness left at week 10 for a couple of days but then came back with a vengeance! I was relieved really as it meant that things were still okay. No sign of it letting up yet. Lots of twinges still and as the time goes on they get stronger. A thick white discharge every day but I think this could be thrush.
How are you doing?
S

So glad you posted this! I'm 11 and a half weeks as well. My sickness has gone down although i still get an upset stomach after certain foods. My discharge has gone down but it's still thick and white (sorry, TMI!). my breasts are not as sore as before and my tummy is getting bigger, but i don't think it's the official bump (a bit too early for that), i just find it hard to tuck my belly in after a big meal for instance, which makes me look 'pregnant', but not really if you know what i mean! other than that im very excited, my scan is on tuesday and i can't wait. i also feel 'bubbles' inside, like movement but not kicks obviously, just a reminder that there is something inside of me. and about 5 days ago we managed to find a clear heartbeat with the doppler so im over the moon, things seem to be going perfectly.

Hi - I'm also 11w5d! Due Dec 10th I think. Having scan on Tue.

I'm sorry to say I haven't had any nausea and didn't with 1st preg either (DD 9 yrs.)

BUT... I have had extremely sore boobs from before I found out at 5wks. I realised today they haven't really hurt that much over the last few days. Hmmm, is that supposed to subside around this time like the nausea?

Im 12 weeks this thursday. I had to miss my group sure start session due to lack of energy and feeling sick. I had my appointment through for my scan it is a week on friday at the wrong hosp so will have to wait ages to change that. Hope you are all enjoying being preggers i feel great apart from sickness looking forward to getting fatter. Good to chat to ladies at he same stage and have a moan. x x x

Hi girlies,
How we doing today? Ladybird I saw your brilliant news. Made up for you. I get such support from this website. it's brilliant. I retched continually and my new boss started - not great timing not being able to string two words together! I know I'll be stressing like mad when sickness goes. I've had two mcs so am very anxious this time.
Any advice on sleeping? Mine has gone out the window. No thick white discharge today - sorry TMI!
Take care,
s

I am 11weeks and I still feel awful. I have to keep eating every so often or I am sick. I cant wait for it to go.

I have my scan appointment on the 7th June and I cant wait.

laetitia85 said:
So glad you posted this! I'm 11 and a half weeks as well. My sickness has gone down although i still get an upset stomach after certain foods. My discharge has gone down but it's still thick and white (sorry, TMI!). my breasts are not as sore as before and my tummy is getting bigger, but i don't think it's the official bump (a bit too early for that), i just find it hard to tuck my belly in after a big meal for instance, which makes me look 'pregnant', but not really if you know what i mean! other than that im very excited, my scan is on tuesday and i can't wait. i also feel 'bubbles' inside, like movement but not kicks obviously, just a reminder that there is something inside of me. and about 5 days ago we managed to find a clear heartbeat with the doppler so im over the moon, things seem to be going perfectly.

We have the same due date

I am 11 weeks and 3 days today. My due date is 16 December. I feel fine, although nauseous sometimes. Boobs don't really ache much, but getting bigger and bigger... :)

Thats's great, Kitty86. It's good to know someone with same due date! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back