No Libedo.. where'd it go??

Casa

Reaction score
Okay... so I'm 11 weeks, and have NO sign of a libedo anywhere.
Anyone else get this?
Anyone know where to find mine?? :cry:

I don't know but if you find out where it is could you let my Fiance know!

LOL! He is soooo devrived at the moment! I keep telling him bed is strictly for sleeping in at the moment! I cant wait until i get to the nympho stage!!!! I feel like a bad woman at the moment, but i know he still loves me (sorry us, isn't that weird getting used to it being us, me and baby, lol!)

:D

Perhaps we ought to have a forum for all the deprived men to post their symptoms on, he he!!! If only they how hard this pregnancy lark is!

So far I am doing better than my last pregnancy!! :wink:

With my first I was ok right through the pregnancy and last time I went off sex completely after about 12 weeks. This time I am not doing too bad but I take a lot of convincing :wink: .

I do find though (getting personal now!!) that when I do summon up the energy its fab!!! They do say sex during pregnancy is good due to the increased blood flow 'down there'........so I guess it must be true!! Just need to find the energy from somewhere to feel up for it in the first place!! Our poor Hubby's / partners / fiance's.....they are very patient bless em!!!

Well I am 20.5 weeks and we haven't done it 'properly' since conception. I heard that you get horny in the 2nd trimester, but I certainly haven't had that, I couldn't care less if I never did it again - how bad is that :(

I had no drive in the first 15 weeks, since then its all back to normal, although posistions that were ok are now uncomfy told my OH to make the most of it as when I'm massive he wont be getting it!

Nearly 20 weeks and still telling OH to sod off :roll: Think about once a fortnight if I can really be bothered is about my limit! :shock:

I completely lost mine, found it for about a week just after the 1st trimester and now feelings of horn are a distant memory!!

Well........you might not believe this but after having a horrific miscarriage 18 months ago and both us being a total wreck about this pregnancy we have not been doing any naughties the whole pregnancy and im now 28 weeks !!! This was a joint decision made because if something did happen we couldnt live with ourselves.

Small price to pay though really when you think about it......

<<<<but cant wait for November !!! lol <gg>

Ragna xxx

Well pre-pregnancy I had a higher sex-drive than the DH. Quite unusual I hear.

Well now that I am pregnant I don't seem to be needing it as much so our drives are just about on par now for the first time in nearly nine years! Once a week is what we are aiming for and it is suiting both of us.

To be honest I think the DH was relieved when I got pregnant straight away. Most men are gutted if this happens!

:D

I lost my sex drive for the firs 12/14 weeks. i felt so bad on my OH but he was really great about it.

since hitting 16 weeks, its come back stronger than ever, even berfore i was pregnant and its still going lol

i woldnt worry to much, i think it comes and goes in waves

This post made me really smile!

Mine went AWOL from 5 weeks up till last week where it made a brief one-time-only appearance :lol: - but its gone again now!!!!

L x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back