anyone else 4 weeks?

louloubelle76

Reaction score
Hi all

Just joined the forum as i got my BFP this morning (after taking 3 already and them being faint lines lol)

Just wondered if anyone else is 4 weeks? be good to know someone at this time as this is my first and totally scared lol

Hi! I'm 4 weeks as well and pretty scared too! I have just decided to take one day at the time and hope for the best! I'm sure it will work out fine in the end:) I have some days where I feel "really" pregnant, with lots of symptoms, and others where I don't. That scares me a lot, but I try to live my life as normal as possible anyway!

Wish you good luck!

xx

Im trying to get on with things, nice to know there is someone at the same stage as me lol

good luck xx

It's always nice to have someone to talk with and to share worries and joys with:)

i'm good thanks.......boobies are very tender and apart from that and tiredness....i wouldnt even know i was pregnant. at the moment...oh and i get a weird taste in my mouth at times..

how about you? x

i'm good thanks.......boobies are very tender and apart from that and tiredness....i wouldnt even know i was pregnant. at the moment...oh and i get a weird taste in my mouth at times..

how about you? x

today im feeling good, boobs hurt a bit and ive got that taste in my mouth too, its like when your hungover lol feeling tired too x

hey louloubelle,

Iv just signed up, Think im about 4 weeks too, Eh going by the confusing 2 weeks loner than you actually are method if ya know what I mean,

How have you been feeling? I was so sick for 2 days ( making me take the test) then just very very bloated i look 6 months not 4 weeks LOL and my boobies r swolen, but im pretty small in that department so not too bothered :)

Do you have a doc app yet?

Im feeling a bit emotional today and tired as normal.

I look about 3 months already lol no morning sickness yet

when are due?

Got to call the drs tomorrow to get appointment

x

Oh lucky you no mornin sickness :) hope it stays that way for u

I think im due mid March but hopefully the doc will have a better idea on Thursday or maybe I need to wait for the midwife app, im so new to all of this too so no idea what exactly happens next,

kinda over the initail Freakedoutness now though which is good but might change come tmrw haha

hope everything goes ok with doc tmrw xxx

I'm only just 5 weeks and I know what you mean. I feel REALLY pregnant today, would very much like to vomit at any given time in any given place. But 2 days ago if it weren't such a huge life changing thing I'd have completely forgotten I was even pregnant to be honest!
Hope you're well!

I'm also 4 weeks-ish! I'm due around March 9th-going by last AF.

This is my first too and i'm so scared but so excited at the same time!

I made my app. with the Dr's-mines on Monday.

I'm scared my family are gonna find out-i want to keep it secret until i move out-but i don't know if i'm going to be able to do that! My sister is visiting and we have theme parks and parties planned it's really out of character for me not to go and not to drink--Guess i'll just try my hardest!

Anyways hi! :)

~Me

hello auntie2mummy....due same day as me:)

xx

samsgirl and auntie2mummy: I'm also due 9th of March:)

lol im gonna jump in with you guys as im due march 13th roughly

im feeling fab lol. heartburn has gone away and i wanna eat loads of fruit and veggies. slight nausea at times but i think the worst is yet to come lol.

i just feel sick every now and then! kinda like hungover sick as soon as i eat it goes away! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back