4 weeks already :)

Hchee1979

Reaction score
Hey Girls
Just wanted to say hello!
I got my BFP yesterday and according to its display I'm already 3-4 weeks gone :)

I had a miscarriage back in March so I'm sooooo worried that the same thing is going to happen with this one. I've got a butterfly feeling going on in my tummy but I think that it might be nerves!

I'm very dark under my eyes too...I'm sure people can tell that I'm not looking normal! Does anyone else suffer with this?
x

congrats on your bfp hun :) i think everyone worries probably more so after a mc so i know how you feel, im right there now lol! I dont suffer from the dark circles although i can say i suffer from laziness and cant be bothered doing my make up first thing so i do look ill most mornings haha!! xx

Congratulations hun :) really hope you have a sticky bean this time :dust: x x

Congratulations! Hoping this one's a sticky one! I had a miscarriage last year, so I know how you're feeling! I've had funny feelings in my tummy for the whole 10 weeks so far - just think I'm very conscious of all the feelings down there cos of previous mc. Hopefully everything will be alright at our 12 week scans!

Congratulations! Hoping this one's a sticky one! I had a miscarriage last year, so I know how you're feeling! I've had funny feelings in my tummy for the whole 10 weeks so far - just think I'm very conscious of all the feelings down there cos of previous mc. Hopefully everything will be alright at our 12 week scans!

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! :)
xx

xx

:) Thank you very much! And I'll keep mine crossed for you! You'll have to keep updating how ur doing!

Congrats on your bfp hun wishing youa healthy happy 9 months ahead :) xx

xx

:) Thank you very much! And I'll keep mine crossed for you! You'll have to keep updating how ur doing!

Definitely :)xx

thats great news hun good luch wish you all the best !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back