anyone done slimming world?

Me, My Girls & I

Reaction score
i started it the other day and am loving it! buttttt, for some reason i thought wholemeal bread was syn-free, which it isnt so now i'm stuck for breakfast ideas! can anyone help?!

I did it b4 I fell pg and will b goin str8 back after he's born. I used to have fruit and low fat yoghurt and then a slice of toast as my healthy extra xx

Im a slimming world queen lol did it after all 3 been there 5 wks this time and lost 1 stone 5lb so far so it works, Im like emma i try and have some that free for breakfast like muller light with fruit or I have a alpen bar chocolate fudge with a cup of tea or coffee you can have 2 as an healthy extra so I save the other for after my tea and it feels like mine have a treat lol. you doing red or green or extra easy?

i'm doing extra easy! this morning i had a couple of bites of weetabix but then ended up feeding it to E :lol: yoghurt gives me a funny tum so i have to avoid that really! am really impressed cos i messed up this weekend and had chinese and a maccys breakfast, some chocolate last night and some wine, buuuttttt i've still lost 5lb since thursday! i can really tell the difference and am in jeans i've not worn in ages!

The other thing I used to have was porridge...I used to buy the small sachets so I didn't have to weigh it out then have it wiv milk for quite low syns or as healthy extras x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back