Anyone been pg even tho....

hayes

Reaction score
Hey girls,

Was just wondering has anyone been pg even tho they have had no symptoms at all in 2ww??

Im pretty sure im out this month again(should b use to it by now!)as i have no real symptoms and im 13dpo now and surely i would by now right?

The only thing thats different this month is im eating a lot more than usual, pretty much every couple of hours or so which isnt like me at all. Apart from that tho im jsut getting my usual af stuff so im guessing shes guna pop ova the easter break.

Michelle. x

That was me no sickness or anything. But eating constantly fx for you x

Sent from my E15i using Tapatalk

I had no idea either, I had no pregnancy symptoms, I just felt like the witch was on the way. I was about 5+3 before my boobs got sore, and 7+1 before I had any nausea.

My Mum knew she was preggers but had normal periods up to 4 months- neg hpts n neg docs pt it was until her periods stopped n she insisted on a blood test and 28 years later here i am!!

Babydust to all

Yep, no symptoms other than a missed period for me! After AF was due, I did start needing the loo in the middle of the night I suppose. But none of the big telltale signs beforehand.

Each pregnancy is different x

Last edited:
Thanks girls well you neva know then i cud still b in with a chance guess i will soon see.

Michelle. x

Spoke to soon, af came this morn and is being such a pain already im in agony neva had such bad back pains before!!

Michelle. x

Sorry she got you Michelle. In answer to your original question I gave a few friends who had no symptoms at all apart from a missed period. So I try not to stress now when I don't feel any symptoms. I'm never pregnant anyway :-(

sorry to hear the witch got you.
i am in the wait at the moe. so frustrating, have lots of symptoms tho.xx

Ahh really sorry she got you, good luck next month, May is a lovely month to fall preg!!

Thanks ladies any month is fine by me lol!!!

Michelle. x

No symptoms for me either, apart from period pain! I was so convinced AF was coming that i did not test till a week late!! Didn't want to waste 20 quid lol

sorry that af comes anyway michelle
i guess we all know how it feels when the witch comes...really frustrating, esp if it comes later than the expected date. i'm trying not to find those symptoms and ept unless af comes after 1-2 weeks late, which never.

Yeah its so upseting for the first few days of af and now im on cd 4 im feeling a bit stronger and im going to the docs tomoz to talk to him and see if they can help me as its been nearly a yr now.

Michelle. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back