Anyone awake?

BecaM

Reaction score
Feeling crappy and no one is awake

Hi. Looks like you're the only other person on the forum lol

Honestly? No. I just want cry. I feel like I might as well give up Ttc. It's just never going to happen

Hi I'm awake too. Bear in mind the average time for a couple to fall pregnant is between 6-12 months. You have to learn to take the pressure off. We're on month 22 of TTC and we had to learn to protect our sanity. I understand how you are feeling though x

I'm lucky to bd once a month at most. I hit my Peak today according to cb digital and he's too tired as always. Minute he gets in he's asleep. We managed Thursday night but that's it for this month. Just feeling so down I want to cry.

I am unfortunately. Can't sleep at all xx

Last edited:
If he's really not up for sex could he be ill? I only ask as I suffer with depression and when it gets bad we don't have sex at all. Also maybe he has a hormone imbalance that is affecting his sex drive? Might be worth considering seeking GP advice?

He got a new job a couple of months back which means he's working 12 hour days minimum 5 days a week
When he got it it was meant to be 10 hour days four days a week. It's not his fault so it's not even like I can get mad and vent at him. The job was meant to make things better but it's like a big full stop

Have you tried spicing things up? Making it hard to resist? TTC sex can be a bit boring and rigid. X

He falls asleep sitting up, in the middle of a sentence. I think I could walk in dressed like Pennywise and he'd fall asleep mid scream

Lol Oh dear.. I do feel for you :( I think men sometimes dont really feel the desperation of peak times. xx

I've tried explaining that there are only a few days out of a month that you can get pregnant but I don't think he really gets it. Just feels like life is against me having children. We tried a couple of years back but life got in the way and here we are again. Feeling more and more like giving up trying. It's just too painful
Everyone I know either has kids or is expecting.

I know how you feel most of my friends are pregnant or have kids it's so frustrating. My husband works long hours and the week I'm due to ovulate he's on backshift so doesn't finish till 11.45pm by that time I've been sleeping for hours but I'm determined to fit in dtd any opertunity we can this month. I've thought about giving up before but deep down I really don't wasn't to. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back