Anyone Anaemic?

Lexusno1

Reaction score
Just wondering if you are and on iron tablets if anyone else is experiencing terrible night time thirst. I'm thirsty most of the time but extremely thirsty at night.

I normally drink really week orange squash or orange juice and water which tastes fine but when I've been asleep for a while then drink some it tastes a lot like salt. Even when I take water to bed it ends up tasting this way too.

Is anyone else's taste buds messed due to meds? Xx

heyyy sorry im not in this tri but had to jump in as im on iron tabs and have a minging taste in my mouth ive been really thirsty the last week or so but not sure if its to do with the iron tablets or not :(
Im just waiting for the constipation to start as i got that as soon as i started iron with my last pregnancy... How u finding them? xx

heyyy sorry im not in this tri but had to jump in as im on iron tabs and have a minging taste in my mouth ive been really thirsty the last week or so but not sure if its to do with the iron tablets or not :(
Im just waiting for the constipation to start as i got that as soon as i started iron with my last pregnancy... How u finding them? xx

Well I'm on 2 tabs twice a day and they seem to make me a bit more regular if anything. Tmi but it's just a little harder than usual. The doc prescribed some lactolouse as well to make them softer but it just gives me tummy ache so I don't bother with that. I'm still verrrrrry tired though and been on them so a few weeks now.

Maybe it is the tablets making things taste funny then. I'll be so relieved when I've had bubba and body is back to normal!!

Hope your tablets make a difference hun xx

I am hun but haven't noticed any difference in my taste. I'm not sure if they're helping yet, I've been anaemic lots of times before I fell pregnant. Taking 1 3 times a day. I've got fybogel for constipation but I don't seem to be a s regular this week.

x x x x

I am on 3 tablets a day and i have a really horrible taste in my mouth and am thirsty.

must be the tabs eh im on 1 tab 2 a day 2 and i dnt feel they doing anything but ive not been on them long so will need to give them a chance... i feel really rubbish one day and sleepy then next day im fine its strange. x

i am, but after not so pleasant experiences with iron tablets I wanted to avoid them. I'm using "spatone" which is a water sachet you drink, it tastes vile, but so far have had no side effects like I did with iron tablets.

I've not noticed a change in my taste buds, but I've been really thirsty since taking them - I pee every half hour now haha...(small price to pay for something so special)
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back