• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anymore Kids?First time Mums

Amanda W

Reaction score
Hey ive just been wondering if anyone on here will end up having anymore kids iam a first time mum and i have to say i had really bad sickness which has sorta put me off i dunno if i will i have any more kids at this moment i can say No :roll:
BUT that may because we me having this blood disorder ive been told i may only be able to have one of my own which to be honest iam okay with.But what about the rest of you.

the whole time i was pregnant and a for a few weeks after having LO i said definitely never having anymore. but i have changed my mind now! lol id love to have another one! x

I Never Thought I Wanted One Child Let Alone Two :-0 But As Soon As I Got Caught Pregnant With My Daughter I Was Over The Moon An In A Totally Different Mindset.
As Soon As I Had Her I Wanted More!!!
But I Must Admit Now We Know Were Havin' A Boy I Think It's Safe To Say I Will Be Happy x

I Never Thought I Wanted One Child Let Alone Two :-0 But As Soon As I Got Caught Pregnant With My Daughter I Was Over The Moon An In A Totally Different Mindset.
As Soon As I Had Her I Wanted More!!!
But I Must Admit Now We Know Were Havin' A Boy I Think It's Safe To Say I Will Be Happy x

I think at the moment for me one would be enough ive always wanted to have one of my own and when we tryed nothing happend so i thought why try and then out of blue i was yay :dance:

I come from a family of four and I have always loved children and dreamed of having a big family! this is my first and I know there will be more I would have a whole army of them if i could all I have ever wanted to be was a mummy! im sure that during labour I will take this back but I also know I will forget that pain! :)

I've always wanted at least two. My mum was an only child and she didn't have a bad childhood at all, but it would have been better (and she'd be a lot more confident) if she'd had siblings.

Hubby said from teh day we met we'd have loads of kids, but since we've married he's said just two. I think the plan is, plan two, and then if anything happens after that, so be it :)

Both me & my OH would like 2 children :)

I'm the eldest of 4 and didn't enjoy being part of a big group so 2 will do me nicely! :)

xxx

We've always said we want loads of kids, but with me struggling with this pregnancy, and with OH realising [after looking after our 6&7yr old niece&nephew!] that it's pretty hard work, I think that plan might be out of the window!
Let's see how we cope with this one first, I think! xx

im a only child and my oh only has 1 sister, but have allways said i will have more than 1,

im curerntly expecting my first now, Oh has allways said that he wanted 3 kids, and i allways have said at least 2... so lets see,

were hoping to leave about 2 years inbetween, but there are no gaurantees ;-) and we will wait and see what happens,

ive had no problems at all with my pregnancy, besides the last 4 weeks with really bad bronchitis but thats not babys fault, lol

xxx

I wont be planning another one, thats for sure. But if I got pregnant again I wouldnt be able to abort it.

I always had this image of Older brother, little sister. So having a girl first doesnt fit that, the second child would have to be a girl for it to work right.. and yeah i know thats stupid, but im allowed to be weird LOL

Also after how crappy ive found being pregnant.. not overly keen to do it again.

I can't wait to have another baby. I am on the hunt for an oh to get on with the making process lol
X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol if i could have a pound for the amount of people that say never again when they are pregnant or in labour i would be a rich woman,(including me i said it with my last) I always wanted a big family and hubby only ever wanted 1 child but as i had 2 when i met him that was never going to happen lol. i had said defianately no more at 5 enough was enough it was time to start looking forward to maybe some time in the future being just the 2 of us as we have never had that.and enjoying teh children we have, 3 bedroomed house 7 seater car 5 was just perfect, well no someone had other plans and here i am pregnant with number 6, it is definately the last though as hubby getting the snip next week

Haha Meeah...is it wrong that Im doing the same thing?! Id love another but don't want a big age gap but a very distinct lack of male species is putting a hold on this plan I feel....

We would love to have more than one child but realistic hat on is that we might not be able to afford it. We would have to get childcare for 2 rather than 1 or i give up work, which we cant afford. Maybe in a few years our situ will be different.

All through my first pregnancy i said we would have another lol and even though i have felt sick through all the 8 weeks i would love more. OH said we were going leave 5 years between them but 2 years is enough for me hehe. I would have 20 if i could, i loved giving birth and love being pregnant :) xx

Haha Meeah...is it wrong that Im doing the same thing?! Id love another but don't want a big age gap but a very distinct lack of male species is putting a hold on this plan I feel....

Lmao I love it! I don't want a big age gap either 3 years max so I'm really upping my game lol x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i'm already broody! My oh would want me pregnant tomorro but i'm enjoying having my body back-xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back