• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anybody got a preference?

Mummy2Adam

Reaction score
I was just wondering whether anybody had a preference of what sex your baby is going to be? x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When I was pregnant I wanted a girl, I think it was more because of all the little outfits I was seeing when I was out and about, once I got on a bit I didn't really mind, and I got a little boy and I love him :love: xx

Last edited:
I wasn't bothered but I felt like my OH wanted a little girl. When we found out he was a boy (I'd felt that he was a boy from really early on) I spent a week constantly asking my OH if he was dissapointed. He assured me that he wasn't and I know that we both feel like our family is complete with a boy and a girl now. When I was expecting DD I was desperate for a girl and she was a little girl! x

I really wanted a boy - always said I wanted my eldest to be a boy. To try and not be too disapointed I convinced my self it would be a girl, baby had a heartbeat over 140bpm which apparently makes it more likely to be a girl, also at my 12 week scan they put my date back by a few days so also thought this meant it would be a girl as girly sperm live longer but travel slower!!!

So at the scan we asked to find out the sex, and baby was laying there with legs wide open and even thought I could see a little winkie I still waited for the sonographer to confirm it!!

My hubby really wants a boy but i would like a girl, since it's only our first i don't really mind though.

I was the same as you, i wanted my eldest to be a little boy and thats what we had. This time ive not really got a preference, i suppose one of each would be nice x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have two boys and would still love another boy, everything i have is blue. I like so many boys name! I would really like another boy, im a tomboy and we are really into our footy in this house! Plus i know how to clean boys bits :lol: I have found my lil men more conent than my neice! But hey whatever happens aslong as he or she is healthy im not fussed! Plus i have no moning sickness so im going for a boy x

We had no preference at all , and i dont think we have much of one now. I would like a boy, but then a sister would be great for alex too. So again we arent too fussed!

We would both prefer a girl, but as long as it's healthy don't really mind

I always thought id love to have a girl first but we have a couple of girl babies recently in the family so it would be nice to have a little boy x

Sneaking in from trimester two (hi ladies).

I really want a girl, but I have a distinct feeling that I'm having a boy.
Will be great as on my mums side all the cousins n their kids r girls and on my dads side there is only one girl.

If I get a boy, I will still be happy. I've just let my DH know that I will keep popping them out til I get my lil girl hehe.

Wish u all the best and hope to see u in trimester two. Xxx

i was desparate for a girl 1st time and after being told she was a boy i was abit gutted then when the docs changed thier minds an said was a girl i was still gutted (cuz i thought id lost my boy - that was never there haha) but honestly you dont care aslong as they are healthy!!!!
i have a girl and it would be nice for her to have a sis as i have 1 and wouldnt like to b without her! however if i have boy thats cool to an OH will love it!!

Hmmm I would love to have a boy u know to carry family name though wud hate to think if never having a daughter so I'd want both lol

We would both love a girl but dont really care too much so long as our little one is healthy. However, Im convinced ours will be a boy, as its mainly boys on both sides! Ive already got in mind what his bedroom will be like, just wish the scan would come along quickly so that I know our little one is ok!
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwqdaa
Back