Anybody get a bfn at 12dpo and then go on to get a bfp?

Daley

Reaction score
As title says really!

Got a bfn this morning at 12dpo, just wondering how many people get actually go on to get a bfp.

Ff thinks AF should arrive on tue so I know it's still early. I'm CD31 today

The cycle I mc I got bfn at cd15 and then bfp cd16, so it can happen. Good luck xx

First time I was pregnant I didn't get bfp until 18 dpo and this time it was 16 dpo.

With my first son i got a bfn at 12dpo and then got my bfp at 14dpo so fingers crossed x

Thanks think I'm probably out but can live in hope, I've had so many pregnancy symptoms!

I was gonna ask same question bk in September I tested 12 dpo bfn then no af so testes 15 dpo and bfp but it didnt stick :-( today I think I'm either 1 day late or af was due today and no sign I ovulated 14 days ago yesterday I tested 2 days ago was bfn on crappy ic so now the waiting game has started for me I'm never Kate and lp is aways 14 days soooo who knows xx

I was gonna ask same question bk in September I tested 12 dpo bfn then no af so testes 15 dpo and bfp but it didnt stick :-( today I think I'm either 1 day late or af was due today and no sign I ovulated 14 days ago yesterday I tested 2 days ago was bfn on crappy ic so now the waiting game has started for me I'm never Kate and lp is aways 14 days soooo who knows xx

Fingers crossed for you x

yes I did , I got bfns all the way till a bfp (faint one too!) at 4 weeks 5 days preg!! that was my last baby Devon.... I implanted a whole 5 days late, they told me when I had the scan, so it matched up.. The time before that I got a strong bfp at 10dpo , so it's not my normal either..

Good luck to you, will be watching out for good news in a couple of days..

Last edited:
Thanks 14dpo today and still refusing to test, woke up cramping this morning so expecting the witch to show her face!

Yup! I was 12dpo on saturday just gone, got BFN on a clearblue digital, then bfp on clearblue digital on Sunday when I would have been 13dpo. I got a very faint bfp on an FRER on saturday though when I would have been 12dpo.

Good luck ... Will be stalking as just got a BFN and clinging to the hope that I ov'd late and am actually on 12 dpo .. Sending you lots of :dust: :dust: x

With DS I got a BFP at 9dpo. But this time I got an implantation dip at 9dpo and didn't get a BFP (very very faint) until 12 dpo and proper BFP at 13dpo.

Don't lose hope!!

Hi all, new here so please bear with me! TTc no.4 been trying for 12 months but really trying as from this month! I'm currently 12dpo. Had 2 negative bfn �� really really tender breasts and really tired which I never get when af is due. Mild cramping but no where near as painful as period cramps (tmi) I'm not as cranky as usual when af is approaching. Do you think I tested too early??? The sore boobs got me though haha xxxx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back