Anybody else?

LinsG

Reaction score
Not able to eat at all???

I've had a really bad few days and i'm feeling sorry for myself :( , just wondered if it was just me that had constant nausea? so much so that when i try to eat it actually hurts my stomach, and if i do manage to get a bit down i just bring it back up again!!

Luckily i have gone past that stage now. I only want to eat certain things now but lots of them. My favourite thing in the world at the moment is Beans and Cheese on toast and herbals (not together though :lol: )

No LinsG you are not alone!

I just don't want to eat anything which is really unlike me! The combination of constant nausia and fear that whatever goes in will just come back out again has really put me off food all together. I am so fed up :(

Hey guys I felt like this from 5 wks til about 10 and a hlf im nearly 12 wks now and i still have days where i am sick mainly as soon as i get up in the morning and some evenings.
The only thing that helped me was fruit flavoured ice lollies!!!Hope this helps xxx

all through weeks 4 and 5 i was not eating until well after 4pm (i'd sometime shave a glass of milk - slowly - int he mornings) but the ONLY thing I could do to take the edge off the nausea was to force feed myself...

hope you feel better :(

I cant stop eating and If I dont eat I feel sick!!!! so totally the oppisite, no advice but want to leave you these and hope you feel better soon :hug: :hug: :hug:

I was exactly the same at about 6-8 weeks, It seems its different weeks with different people. Even now I sometimes find it hard to eat even though I'm nearly passing out with hunger!!! :lol: It's a funny thing this pregnancy lark :rotfl:

I feel sick all the time as well and I'm really struggling to eat anything that doesn't make it worse.
Ive got a CD which is supposed to ease the symptoms. I uploaded it to my Ipod, and it does work most the time, but the trouble is the thought of listening to it makes me feel sick, so I have to overcome the thought of it making me sick, so I can turn it on.

I felt guilty for moaning last time I was pregnant, cos I knew what to expect, but as I'd planned it I felt like I sort of asked for it, but this time it was completely unplanned so I feel free to moan all the time LOL

Hi I've had nausea but dont think its half as bad as some of you guys. I have been eating normally, havent gone off any foods and still feel OK in the morning. Dont feel so well early afternoon and normally after 8pm until I go to bed I feel crap. I feel like I've eaten too much or something, it feels like that kind of nausea. At the moment I'm controlling it by lots of belching and burping which seems to stop it becoming actual sickness?!?! I normally wake up in the middle of the night and feel much better. Heartburn today but sips of milk seem to help that!!! We told most of our family today- very pleased and shocked at the same time! Feels nice to share it and it all feels a bit more really. Cant believe I am going intomy 7th week. I already have a tiny tummy but it just feels a bit watery when I press it !!

awww i hope it passes soon :hug: my morning sickness eased off around 11 weeks with millie :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back