Any volunteers....

SarahH

Reaction score
to kick me up the butt today to get me motivated?!?!?!

So far I have put a load of washing on, made some toast and tea and put the ironing board up.

What I had planned to have done by now is - ALL my washing, all my ironing, make the beds, clean the bathroom, hoover and mop the whole house, wrap the last of my gifts, have mine and Arianna's overnight bag packed.

So basically I am miiiiiiles behind, but I just CBA!

I would give you a kick up the butt but I CBA.

I need one myself today I have no motivation whatsoever!

I have a whole list of jobs to do and im sat on here :rotfl: so if you find that motivation then pass some on to me please.

Im still in my PJ's and Thea is running around the house with no pants on covered in butter and jam. Im in no place to give anyone a kick up the arse lol.
I've got stuff to do today too, my house is a tip and i need to get out to the post office.

I would but your miles away :lol:
I can't be bothered to do anything at all got loads to do aswell :D

Sorry... CBA here either... my washing pile is almost up to the ceiling and I'm not even dressed yet!!

Sorry must be one of those days hun because I CBA either. I'm still in PJs, Maddison is still in PJs, ironing pile is rather large, we have only just had breakfast after having a lie in and I have many prezzies still to wrap :wink:

Melanie said:
Im still in my PJ's and Thea is running around the house with no pants on covered in butter and jam. Im in no place to give anyone a kick up the arse lol.

:lol: :lol: this made me chuckle!! I can just picture the scene!

xx

oh you lot are a bunch of help arent you!!!!

ok, I'm on to load number 2 of washing, and hung out my first load. Wonder if I have the energy to make some sandwiches :lol:

Sorry Sarah im sick and ive been laying on my sofa snoozing! though im up now to sort my little girls lunch out as shes hassing me!

im full of cold so cant be arsed... the dogs just came up onto the sofa for a cuddle so im not moving lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back