Any tips please?!

Smithy1980

Reaction score
Hey ladies

Im on day 5 of bf my little pumpkin and have finally cracked it I think! :)

I had a bit of trouble latching on to start with and one nipple got sore and cracked....I know I'm latching on right now as it doesn't hurt but the problem I have is that I can't get my cracked nipple to heal?!

I'm covering it in Lansinoh which is helping but everytime I take out my breastpad it sticks to it and the
Scab comes off, re-opening the wound....just wondered if anyone has any tips?

Tried without the breastpad and it just stuck to my bra instead?!

Thanks girlies xxxx

Sent from my nearly buggared iPhone!!

Can you stay topless for a while? Lock your door and close curtains and give your poor nips some fresh air :lol:

Mine used to stick to my pad too, the amount of times I used to forget and rip it off...ouch!

Can you stay topless for a while? Lock your door and close curtains and give your poor nips some fresh air :lol:

Mine used to stick to my pad too, the amount of times I used to forget and rip it off...ouch!

Lol....thanks chick.....OH would love that........however, we do have 6 members of his family visiting this afternoon, not sure they would appreciate :rotfl:

I did try the whole no bra and just a t-shirt, but they were squirting all over and it was running down my belly..............but yes OUCH when I rip it off!

Its frustrating isnt it xxx

Some warm massage with oil and hot towel helped me with this..try it out

Ah brilliant thank you...so what exactly do I need to do? Lol xx

Sent from my nearly buggared iPhone!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111