Any thoughts on reflexology?

flisstebbs

Reaction score
It may be desparation here, but I'm thinking of going for some reflexology treatment to see if this helps with getting a sticky bean.

Any thoughts, ideas, concerns etc, I'd welcome experiences and advice.

Anything is worth a try hun. Im not sure what they would do but when i had it whilst pregnant they had to be very careful on certain parts near my ankles because of it being linked with your reproductive system x

Sent from my shit hot phone! Fo shizzle home girls.

I do worry about people getting dependant on them... You know, you get told they'll be able to help you and then you get too scared to stop in case something goes wrong and before you know it your paying for sessions for the rest of your ttc and pregnancy :shock:

Besides that, to me it's just a foot massage which is always welcome :good: It might put you in a better frame of mind though xx

I found it very relaxing and helpful. I did not get pregnant but I enjoyed the sessions! You feel very chilled after :) xxx

I've been considering this too xx I'd love to find a way to relax xx

I had accupuncture for 10 months but it didn't help me feel relaxed so I found a reflexologist, she does reiki as well.

I had reflexology leading up to taking clomid then reiki whilst on clomid. I caught on my first cycle so would like to think the reflexology/reiki helped. I still have it and will continue right through pregnancy if I get that far (fingers crossed!). Since I miscarried I've been having reflexology and it's helped my body get back to normal very quickly which I wasn't expecting, so for me it's really helped me.

Good luck x

Thanks for all the input ladies.

I admit I'm generally a cynic, but I think if nothing else it will be a nice way to relax. I just got my annual bonus, so have a bit of cash to try it. I've contacted a local practitioner and she's coming round to me next monday.

Watch this space eh?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back