Any one else the same?

Penstraze

Reaction score
Sorry in advance for TMI and not the most pleasent thread!

I have heard so much about suffering with constipation and piles in pregnancy and ways to prevent it etc a lot of my friends suffered durring their pregnancies and I have been expecting it but am pleased to say yet to get it, I feel grateful for this but if anything I have been more the other way since being pregnant and am very loose some times quite badly but I havent got an upset stomach and Im not going alot more often then normal I just seem to be looser then normal does anyone else have this or is it something I should talk to midwife about? I drink alot and am eating more fruit and fiber then normal was hoping that was all it was :think:

I am afraid that this is just one of the more delightful byproducts of all the hormones needed during pregnancy and all the changes inside pushing things in all sorts of directions! My wife has had the same, certainly.....

My friend had the same and went on to have a beautiful healthy baby boy. Furthermore she happened to have an extremely easy labour too to top it all off! So I say dont worry, although if you are pooing alot, I do suggest you drink lots of water. Also, stewed apple is great for binding you up... :oops: :D

Thanks, its not a problem I would rather be abit loose then constipated as long as its normal I read somewhere it is normal to be constipated in pregnancy so loose bowl movements could indicate illness as not common or something like that but im definately not ill or having upset tummy just abit looser then normal glad Im not the only one! :lol:

I've been like that pretty much since I found out I was pregnant but in my book it does say that it's a pregnancy sypmtom along with constipation so I've never given it a second thought

Hopefully that means you might avoid piles :cheer: Lucky you :)

I haven't had the same but sounds like it is another one of those glamourous pregnancy symptoms :roll: :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back