Any one else suffering with hayfever?

Discussion in 'Third Trimester' started by Paddles, Jun 19, 2013.

1. Paddles

Paddles Well-Known Member

I'm suffering. My eyes are so red and sore. Taken nasal spray and eye drops but not helping. Anyone else got any tips? Do you think hayfever is a valid reason to phone in sick for work?! ;-) x

2. Mrsjones1209

Mrsjones1209 Well-Known Member

Meeee :( it's horrendous! I thought my hayfever was getting better over the last couple years, but since being pregnant its the worst it's ever been! :( I was sat with a wet flannel over my face the other day! Well sexy! Haha

Karlie xxx

3. Paddles

Same here. I thought I got rid of the dreaded hayfever. I'm sat here with ice over my eyes. I'm looking so attractive!!

4. umbongo

umbongo Well-Known Member

Mine just got worse today, stupid humidity!!
    There's a saline nasal rinse/ spray which is safe in pregnancy called sterimar xx

5. Paddles

Stupid weather. Far easier being pregnant in winter. It's my eyes that are worse. They are so red I look stupid :-(

6. AmyQ

AmyQ Well-Known Member

I got pregnant at the back end of hayfever season last year and it's come at me with a vengenance now! BF so can't take any good drugs for it either. It sucks cos I don't want to go out and about :(