all those who struggle in the bath lol

Kimbo

Reaction score
i've just been having showers lately because last time i had a bath i found it difficult to pull myself up after being laid down, and sitting up in the bath just gave me backache.

then i had any idea tonight.... i deflated my birth ball so it was only half blown up, then put it at the end of the bath and could sit up and lean on it and it was reallllly comfy!

i squirted shower gel over it aswell to stop my back sticking to the rubber, and it was so easy to get back out!

give it a try!

OMG You Genius! :eek: Im So Going To Do This!! I Love To Read In The Bath & Its So Awkward Trying To Move Around Let Alone Get Up. Showers Are Hard Too Because Its Hard To Reach Certain Area's Standing Up Lol. Bending Is Not a Luxury I Have Anymore. Thanks :D

lol, yeah i had my pile of chat, take a break and that's life on the bath rack :lol:

lol.. u nutters..
i lay on my side, with a towel rolled up for a pillow.. and when its time to get out roll onto my front onto my hands n knees n use the handles on teh die of the bath to get up.. cant be haivng my birth ball deflated.. need it hard as hell for the support to sit on...

lisa&alex said:
lol.. u nutters..
i lay on my side, with a towel rolled up for a pillow.. and when its time to get out roll onto my front onto my hands n knees n use the handles on teh die of the bath to get up.. cant be haivng my birth ball deflated.. need it hard as hell for the support to sit on...

it's easy to blow up again though!

When i was pg with my second i got stuck in the bath and my brother had to break the bathroom door down so my mum could help me get out lol (sorry to intrude but i thought id share)

Great idea tho ill have to remember that when im in the last tri

I will try that too. Only I love lying on my front in the bath, propped up by my elbows. I can't stay that way for long but for a short bit of time my back gets to remember how lovely front lying was ah xxxx

I gave up on having bath's a long time ago. I prefer a shower anyway.

Kimbo said:
lisa&alex said:
lol.. u nutters..

it's easy to blow up again though!

ai.. in a i have a flat tummy planet.. its bloody very very very hard with a bump! oh.. and if you bend over the ball your lung capacity it -345734593 as there is a baby living in there..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back