psychic connection to your baby?????

teampc

Reaction score
ok now even i think im going insane as i think this...let alone right it down for other people to see, but......

does anyone else think things to their little one and then get a reaction .......see I told you Ive lost my mind lol

sometimes ill be sat here working and i realise i havent felt bubba move for a while so i think to myself 'come on duffel give mummy a poke' and a few seconds later i get a little wiggle or a poke lol

i know im losing the plot here and its just completely coincidental but it puts a smile on my face everytime, and i wondered if anyone else had been doing it, or if im in the nut house on my own

:D

Hey, If I haven't felt something I think to myself 'come on give me a sign all is okay' and most times baby will give me a poke or a kick... not sure it is a psychic connection, but it is ironic admittedly.. I wonder if when we get anxious about movements, whether signals are sent out through the nervous system or something and baby picks up on the change in your heart rate or something!! I am rambling now.. I wonder if it is more biological.. hope it helps.. xx

I think I've an idea how it can seem like that, possibly when yer looking for it rather than getting on with other things, you notice more - but I have a friend who while pregnant, dreamt of her baby, of the sex, and the baby told her what her name was. And the baby was a girl and they named her what she had been told she was called. Sweet.

i get this to lol i think its cause ur concentrating more but id like to think he hears my thoughs lol haha xx

lol yeah i guess we could be sending some kind of heart beat or hormonal signal that makes them have a wiggle :) but it just makes me smile every time, its like im having a private chat with him :)

Awww lol, i know what you mean i think i haven't felt her then i get a big kick lol. xxx

wiggle :) but it just makes me smile every time, its like im having a private chat with him :)[/QUOTE]

I do that; she will give me a wiggle or something and I smile... I say hello to her and give my belly a rub.. :lol:

Yes! Its weird, I think it probably is cos ur concentrating more but i like to think we have a psychic connection lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back