any of you on here preggo and have a toddler....???

rhian85

Reaction score
OMG changing his bum makes me gag so many times :puke: :puke: :puke: dirty nappies are the worst but even wet ones nearly make me :puke: :puke: :puke:

im i alone here or do any of u have this problem to ??? :puke: :puke: :puke:

Hi Rhian!

Yes I am in the same situation, Zachary is 2 in january and sometimes doing his bum makes me heave, it doesnt bother me normally but now im pregnant thats all changed. Having the energy to run around after him all day at the moment is pretty hard too. And giving him his breakfast is a struggle some mornings.....im sure it all keeps us fit and on our toes though!!!

thankgod im not the only one :rotfl: :rotfl: i also have hardly any energy to run around after christopher thankfully MIL had him this after noon while i had a sleep :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: but im also dying of this bad cold doing the rounds

with any luck ill loose my sense of smell :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I am in the same situation girls.

Olivia is 2 and into EVERYTHING, she is also at that chatterbox age and she never shuts up lol.

Very tiring, i struggle to stay awake past 9pm some nights lol

im the same, everytime i change haydens bum i gag

same here, but her bum doesnt make me gag, Im just shattered running around after her all day sometimes im so tired i could cry :( :hug: :hug:

My son Aiden is 2, i never had a problem with his nappies before but now all i can say is OH MY GOD! I have actually been sick after changing him, i have to keep a bucket handy now cos i'm scared i might puke on him, what a bad mummy i am :oops:
He's decided that he doesn't want to sleep in the afternoon now, he could have been considerate and waited a few more weeks until i get my energy back :lol:

well, im in the same boat but ive got 2 bums 2 make me gag :lol: :lol: :lol:

hopefully it will get better soon

Carley1985 said:
My son Aiden is 2, i never had a problem with his nappies before but now all i can say is OH MY GOD! I have actually been sick after changing him, i have to keep a bucket handy now cos i'm scared i might puke on him, what a bad mummy i am :oops:
He's decided that he doesn't want to sleep in the afternoon now, he could have been considerate and waited a few more weeks until i get my energy back :lol:

Olivia is the same, she seems to be growing out of her afternoon nap now

when i was having my daughter Emma james was a tot too lol it made me heave changing his bum too :hug:

mummy_ov_2 said:
well, im in the same boat but ive got 2 bums 2 make me gag :lol: :lol: :lol:

hopefully it will get better soon

god u poor thing :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: hw do u do it ?? :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hi girls...i am having the same trouble with nappies Haydn is 2 1/2 and is going through a really bouncy stage and pushing his luck! He is wearing me out...

He has started to get very late with his sleeps so i thought we would have to drop it but he has just started to go to Nursery for 2 hours 2x a week which is helping as he can wear himself out, then he has a sleep which is helping alot.

I am still in shock at being PG with number 2, i am feeling very sick with this one (I didnt last time), also my tummy has been really bloated and uncomfy this time is this normal as i am only about 5 weeks PG i think.??

How is everyone else?

Just wanted to say it does get better! I used to gag changing Charlotte but it passed at about 14 weeks.
I thought it was proabably the owrst thing about being pregnant wand having another baby - I am often in bed by 9pm as well!

when i was pregant with Alastair i could hardly change Sophies bum i used to be sick, but fingers crossed this time things seems to be going ok in the poo changing department :rotfl:

hope u feel better sson chick :hug:

I have a 3 year old n a 7 month old to run around after but only 1 bum change thank god lol

Woooooooooooooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
I've finally figured out your secret :cheer: :dance: :cheer: :dance:

:cheer: :dance: C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S :dance: :cheer:

OMG and you too Jaidy and you too Kelly! I really should have a nosey in this section more often :lol:

Congratulations to EVERYONE!! :lol: :cheer: :hug:

Oh bless you Jools your such a sweetie! Hope your keeping well and Brody is doing good! :hug:

Boo's nappy this morning (after an overload of grapes in the supermarket yesterday) nearly did me in...

my god i felt awful afterwards!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back