Any Natural remedies for thrush?

misscrazycooki

Reaction score
Can't be dealing with bothering with doctors they only throw the pessarys at me which I used a week ago and it hasn't gone :( Just fedup of a sore foof and the itchiness >.< Driving me crazy x

Natural yoghurt I believe is meant to be one cxx

Natural yoghurt a defo & another, which I've tried but will make you whince.....watered down vinegar :shock:

Sounds brutal but does the trick

xxxx

Live yogurt and stay away from processed sugar. Just give yourself a bit of a detox with water and fresh food.

Hey hun, when my son is really bad with thrush like nappy rash the Only thing that would clear him up is bi-carbonate of soda in the bath, it really helped, I think it was a couple of teaspoons x

Warm, shallow baths with salt or bicarbonate of soda in will relieve it. And natural untreated yoghurt - works best if you apply it 'down there' and leave it! (Messy I know!) Ur fella should be alright just using the cream? hydro...clotrimazole.. or whatever it's called? Sorry, name escapes me atm, but it's something like that! Hope you're feeling better soon!

God I need to try some of these, thrush been bothering me for about 2-3 weeks now, haven't been docs as thought they would onlly prescribe a cream? Do they give pessary too????

Yeah I got given a pessary I had two saved up as I never used them towards my last pregnancy. So far hasn't done much for external itch :( So will be buying some yogurt soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back