Any Natural remedies for thrush?

Discussion in 'First Trimester' started by misscrazycooki, Dec 12, 2011.

1. misscrazycooki

misscrazycooki Well-Known Member

Can't be dealing with bothering with doctors they only throw the pessarys at me which I used a week ago and it hasn't gone :( Just fedup of a sore foof and the itchiness >.< Driving me crazy x

2. Belle23

Belle23 Well-Known Member

Natural yoghurt I believe is meant to be one cxx

3. Kezzamunster

Kezzamunster Well-Known Member

Natural yoghurt a defo & another, which I've tried but will make you whince.....watered down vinegar :shock:

Sounds brutal but does the trick

xxxx

4. shootingstar22

shootingstar22 Well-Known Member

Live yogurt and stay away from processed sugar. Just give yourself a bit of a detox with water and fresh food.

5. misscrazycooki

And my fella lol, He needs treating too but don't know if he would just need the cream? x

6. kat86

kat86 Well-Known Member

Hey hun, when my son is really bad with thrush like nappy rash the Only thing that would clear him up is bi-carbonate of soda in the bath, it really helped, I think it was a couple of teaspoons x

7. jacy90

jacy90 Well-Known Member

Warm, shallow baths with salt or bicarbonate of soda in will relieve it. And natural untreated yoghurt - works best if you apply it 'down there' and leave it! (Messy I know!) Ur fella should be alright just using the cream? hydro...clotrimazole.. or whatever it's called? Sorry, name escapes me atm, but it's something like that! Hope you're feeling better soon!

8. Maria1977

Maria1977 Well-Known Member

God I need to try some of these, thrush been bothering me for about 2-3 weeks now, haven't been docs as thought they would onlly prescribe a cream? Do they give pessary too????

9. misscrazycooki

Yeah I got given a pessary I had two saved up as I never used them towards my last pregnancy. So far hasn't done much for external itch :( So will be buying some yogurt soon x