Any more September babies???

Amanda

Reaction score
Surely there are more than 3 of us??????

Hi, I'm in the september club too, i'm due between 9th and 16th, have to wait for scan to fine accurate date as cycles are irregular.

Nikki xx

Welcome to the club Kelsey.

Do you know when your scan is yet? How are you feeling?

Hi, i've got my first scan on Monday in the early assessment unit. I'm feeling sick but havent been yet thankfully and I feel absolutely exhausted most of the day but it seems to be getting a bit easier. How have you been feeling?

Nikki

Blimey, that is early for a scan!! Bet you are really looking forward to it, I know I am.

I feel sick most of the time as well, but haven't yet actually been sick. I find that eating helps, but at this exact minute, I feel sick because I've eaten too many grapes! :? I am so tired, fed up being at work, no energy, spotty, mood swings, etc...... Joy, oh joy!! I have to keep reminding myself that there is a fantastic reason as to why I feel this crap!! :lol:

And I feel so fat already!

You can count me in BFP! Due Sep 29?........still September, just!

love Claire xx

Excellent more people to share all our worries and funny stories with.

Welcome the both of you.

Lisa

Hi guys,
sorry I should have registered on this sooner.
My bean is due on September 5th or 7th! Can't remember which.
S

Hi all, I had my early scan today and all is fine. I found out i'm exactly 7 weeks today. When o/h looked at the screen he just looked completely confused lol. It's really put my mind at ease knowing that all is going fine.

Nikki

Glad everything went well for your scan yesterday Nicki. I can't wait to see my little bean up on screen.

8 days and counting.....

hi there, this is meant for 'imwarr' just a message to say that i am 8 weeks & 5 days pregnant, so we are 1 day apart!!
this is my 3rd pregnancy!!
due 15th sept!! :D [/b]

does anyone know how i can alter my username? i went & put my email address by mistake & can't find out how to change it!!
pregnancy hormones eh?
x

hey me again i am imposing lol if u go to the top of the page its got my profile click on there and the first box is user name if not email laura (administrator) and she can help u - she helped me when i changed mine

love sarah and braydon

hi there i am due sept 28th with my little girl i have a 4 year old buy already.

heya im due with my lil irl on sept 28th aswell!!! and i have an 8mnth old boy bayley and a 4 yr old girl sera
luv b x

hiya

my due date is 20th sept, but i have to have a c section so hopefully i will get section on the 7th or the 14th
really dont want one :(
but have to do whatever is best for my baby xxx
:D

hey there ladies....
Yep I'm in the september club too...I'm due 22 sept...although I think I might have posted this somewhere else too.... :?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back