Any more September babies???

Dur....pregnancy brain....just read when you posted this thread and it was way before I'd joined the forum....I had already added my date to the sept 2006 babies...omg...please let my brain return to normal soon.. :rotfl:

I think I'm due about the 10th Sept but not quite sure as my pregnancy took me a bit by surprise and hadnt been keeping track of timings! We were hoping for a baby this year though so are really happy. Cant wait until next Thurs when we have our scan. It is soooo hard having to be patient! Can anyone tell me what it's like - does it take ages? :dance:

just saw the date of the last post duh!! You meant last Sept didnt you!! Yep I've got pregnancy brain too ...

Woo hoo I due on 9th September. Now that I've had my scan I feel so much more excited and happy - not to mention the sickness has gone and I don't feel so tired all the time now.

I love being pregnant :cheer:

Julie33 said:
Woo hoo I due on 9th September. Now that I've had my scan I feel so much more excited and happy - not to mention the sickness has gone and I don't feel so tired all the time now.

Thats when i'm due too!

Your lucky though, I thought my morning sickness had gone.. untill this morning! :wall:

vampire_dolly said:
Julie33 said:

Thats when i'm due too!

Your lucky though, I thought my morning sickness had gone.. untill this morning! :wall:

Hey girls, I am also due on 9th September! How exciting! :D I was lucky enough not to have any morning sickeness!

Hopefully we've restarted this - most of the other posts were on last year! I've just looked at the due dates and there are 2 Nikki's due on 5th September - me and nikkif. I wonder who wil go first :think:

Thought I should join September club too!! Babies due 19th of sep! :D x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back