im due in september!!!

amy

Reaction score
:D hi im due in september, find out at 3:30 what date. my birthday is the 26th september. got a feeling its going to be near. :eek:

Congrats. When was the first day of your LMP? Add 9 months + 7 days and that's your EDD :)

Hi, I found out yesterday, my EDD is 18th sept. Looks like theres a few in the sept club now.

Nikki

my due date is 18th september. i have my scan on the 24 th february, cant wait!!!!! :D

are you starting to show yet? i think it's really interesting that we are on our 5th pregnancy but 3rd baby, we both due on 18th. when is your scan date? i sent you a pm earlier dont know if you got it. :D

I had an early scan on monday which said i was 7 weeks exactly, and i've got my 12 week scan on the 2nd of march. I've not started to show, but then again i was very small with the other two. What about you?

Nikki

well i haven't really got rid of my tummy from my last pregnancy, but saying that i cant fit in me jeans anymore, are you going to find out the sex of the baby? i think i am, it's to tempting. my back is starting to really hurt now, my doctor said i have to go to swimming, something i dread, not that good at swimming,also trying to get me and me hubby into yoga lessons,finding a bit difficult. no where does them. :roll: hope your ok :D

Hi, yes i'm gonna find out the sex, i did with these two as well. They've got aqua natal classes here which the midwife suggested but they're at the time i pick dd up from nursery so i'm unable to go. I hadn't thought about yoga, but it seems like a good idea. I'm still feeling sick although thankfully i'm not actually being sick. How are you?

Nikki

:cry: this is really hard for me, but im bleeding and think im loosing the baby, going for a scan today, this morning to see if the little bean is still there, im so upset. will let all know when i get back. :cry: :cry: :cry:

I've replied to your post hun. So sorry that you are going through this nightmare time.

I'm thinking of you and wishing you all the luck in the world at your scan.

xxx

Just to let you know that I'm thinking about you and hope that everything is fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back