ANY MODS WHO CAN RESPONDE

Baileysmummy

Reaction score
Hi, im writing here so everyone can see ...

I think wat2writes ip addy should be banned so she is unable to register any more names, i understand she has been banned from this forum and from the posts i have seen from her so far since she registered again yesterday, they are not nice, and some ladies may take offence to what she is saying..

is anyone in agreement with me.. lets get her banned for good..

can i also add, to anyone who reads her responses shes one sad pathetic little girl who has nothing better to do..

this forum is great and has helped me so much over the last few weeks i appreciate everything you girls have helped me through.. :hug:

Yep. I think they should be banned too... :evil: :evil:

agree hun this wierdo shouldnt be allowed to come on and upset women who are abiding the rules and using the forum correctly

I dont think I have seen any posts in the past from her and not sure if she used a different login name in the past, but I have just seen the smoking one and can not beleive anyone would write that on a forum!!

Just have!!! I wouldn't just ban her from the site, I'd like to do something else to her but am too much of a lady to say - unlike her!!

Yeah she def should be banned - silly, silly pathetic little girl :roll:

Hi all, ive just cleaned up the mess this person left behind, and please rest assured we are not going to just sit idly by and let her come on here and upset everyone!

IP's arnt always easy to ban as they may be dynamic...which means a lot of people using NTL for example may use the same IP from time to time and if we ban one then it can cause problems for other genuine users.

But there are other ways to skin a cat, and in the meantime can I ask that if she turns up again, please do not respond to any posts as this is how she is getting her kicks from the looks of things, just ignore her and wait for the posts to be deleted.

Thank you for all your support I know Laura really appreciates it :hug:

Oh dear was she back again!?

glitzyglamgirl said:
I ask that if she turns up again, please do not respond to any posts as this is how she is getting her kicks from the looks of things, just ignore her and wait for the posts to be deleted

This is a great idea, shes only here for the attention so if we ignore her she'll probably go away :D

:think:

who? lol

i think ive missed something here :S

glitzyglamgirl said:
Hi all, ive just cleaned up the mess this person left behind, and please rest assured we are not going to just sit idly by and let her come on here and upset everyone!

IP's arnt always easy to ban as they may be dynamic...which means a lot of people using NTL for example may use the same IP from time to time and if we ban one then it can cause problems for other genuine users.

But there are other ways to skin a cat, and in the meantime can I ask that if she turns up again, please do not respond to any posts as this is how she is getting her kicks from the looks of things, just ignore her and wait for the posts to be deleted.

it is a shame she keeps coming back, shes just pathetic. hope you skin the puddy soon :lol:

Alfiesmummy said:
glitzyglamgirl said:

it is a shame she keeps coming back, shes just pathetic. hope you skin the puddy soon :lol:

:rotfl: lets hope so!!!

thanks GGG :D

i always miss stuff like this, oh well she sounds super nasty glad its been sorted :D

Thanks glitzyglamgirl... sorry i had to post here like i did, just dont like to see ppl getting there kicks out of upsetting other girls. or dads for that matter..

Rest assured we hope she will get fed up soon :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back