ANY MODS WHO CAN RESPONDE

Mel&Hope said:
i always miss stuff like this, oh well she sounds super nasty glad its been sorted :D

I wouldn't say it's nasty, they are a bit dim really. How can we tell them why they are banned if they wont tell us who they are?

:rotfl:

They are just amusing, we know who it is anyway, but are too busy laughing about them to worry too much. :rotfl:

lol, yep shes given us all a real good giggle, its people like this that make you realise that yes.....sometimes it is ok to laugh at the afflicted :rotfl: :rotfl:

glitzyglamgirl said:
people like this that make you realise that yes.....sometimes it is ok to laugh at the afflicted :rotfl: :rotfl:

Hahaha!!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

glitzyglamgirl said:
lol, yep shes given us all a real good giggle, its people like this that make you realise that yes.....sometimes it is ok to laugh at the afflicted :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

lol :rotfl: :rotfl:
Have you deleted her from the members list

Yeah but I almost wanted to keep her, it keeps us entertained, especially the spelling and grammar. It kind of tells us we're not exactly dealing with the sharpest knife in the drawer :lol:

ow i wish i had seen some of her posts she sounds like a right tool :lol:

Urchin said:
Yeah but I almost wanted to keep her, it keeps us entertained, especially the spelling and grammar. It kind of tells us we're not exactly dealing with the sharpest knife in the drawer :lol:

lol - yeah in a way it would have been nice - keep us entertained!!

In a way it's a compliment. People want to come on here, even if they are complete numpties, and cause chaos, but the never seem to succeed!

Urchin said:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

8190_2.jpg

a present for our visitor

me thinks it could be time to call in the men in white coats.

Urchin said:

I believe the politically correct term is mentally challenged

I completely missed all of this! :shock:

Oh well, glad its sorted out now :)

is it the same wierdo from saturday night???

the one that said Harley looked like a Alien :shock: :rotfl:
and called us all fat and to stop blaming it on having children :rotfl:

dionne said:

:rotfl: i think it was, gutted i missed it last night

Yeah Im not sure exactly what she thought she would achieve with that! :think: :rotfl:

If she turns up again tonight just ignore her, dont give her the satisfaction for whatever sad kicks she gets :lol:

Charlotte & Emily said:
dionne said:

:rotfl: i think it was, gutted i missed it last night

The nutter on saturday was hilarous(sp) :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

oh i missed it sounded amusing though. who is it? do they keep coming back?

dionne said:

demented lady then...

harley is one of the cutest babies ive ever seen... i love seein all his new pics... alien?! wtf..

and of course its children thats caused us to become fat... :roll: i was a size 0 before NOT :lol:

but how can anyone deny that u dont carry a few extra lbs after you ahve a baby it completely changes ur body!

:shock: OMG can't believ someone has been on insulting all the gorgeous babes on here

I caught a bit of the nutter this morn and just laughed TBH
so obvious trying to start an argument :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back