Any ideas where to buy cheap Maternity clothes/jeans?

violet-glow

Reaction score
Going shopping this week for maternity jeans. I was wondering where you buy some really cheap, good stylish ones from :?

Any ideas?

xx

Not sure about their jeans, but I have fallen in love with H & M maternity clothes. They have some fantastic comfortable linen trousers, and they are only £20!! :lol: :lol:

Next and Dorothy Perkins are good for jeans if H & M don't have any.

Happy shopping!!!

Gosh, didnt even know that H&M did maternity clothes! Do they do them in every store Tankett? Sweet!

ASDA do quite nice jeans if I recall and as far as I know H&M do maternity in most if not all stores.

Not usre how they compare price wise with some of the other stores but I got my jeans (with the elasticate band) from Blooming Marvellous, I used the discount voucher I got with my maternity pack from the hopsital when I went for my first scan - it had a booklet from BM with a discount code if you're ordering online. They're one of my most comfortable maternity items!

Cheers ladies... going to be dragging my OH round all the shops I think as he has just said hes buying :D ...going to make the most of it hehe.

My OH watched a birthing video last night, I think he feels a bit scared of the fact im going to be in so much pain. He thinks im going to rip his balls off during the labour lol (as if I would :angel: hehe) He thinks if he makes me happy by buying me clothes he wont hurt him lol

xx

i agree H&M do some nice bits... I got a pair of Top shop jeans - more expensive but i live in them... i must wear them at least 4 times a week... so well worth the money... also they have an inner elastic bit (like kids clothes) where you can tighten the waist or loosen... i got mine when i was around 18 weeks and they should do me right through...

x

Hayley, I live in my topshop jeans as well, so comfortable!

Argos Additions have some good maternity bits but the jeans I bought were huge, I can't see them ever fitting so had to send back!

May get another pair of Topshop.

Also some New Look stores are doing maternity now; the range is called Bloom. I know Bluewater have a section and Oxford Street also :D

Dorothy Perkins have nice clothes at reasonable prices and depending on where you live some Asda stores do nice maternity clothes also. I have bought some of my clothes from e bay which is a cheap way of getting a new wardrobe.

i got some maternity trousers from ebay and the second hand paper.
Its tops i need.

Budge, Primark have the most brillant tops, strapless elasticated ruched top, then they are loose and long to mid thogh. Cotton and cool for summer they cost £ 3 each and come in loads of colours. I bought loads in every colour for me and my sis who is also PG to get us through summer!! :D

Dorothey perkins , H and M and mothercare erm I think Next do them erm cant think really................ oh and new look do some fab stuff i spend little to nothing other day and have bought my full summer outfits!

i am going out shopping in a mintute for sum tops coz non of mine fit now:(

There is an ebay shop called Precious Little Bundles that sell Mothercare, Dorothy Perkins and Next stuff really cheap and its all brand new and in perfect condition. I have bought DP jeans and a pair of falred cords both for less than a tenner each and they are delivered quickly :)

i got some jeans from additions direct.com for £19 which i though were cheap they have lots of nice stuff :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back