Got some maternity clothes at last!

Sarah13

Reaction score
Since my bump is tiny I've not brought any maternity clothes till today! Been living in my trackies mostly! Only got these cos mother care were doing 3 for 2 not really my style but black jeans are black jeans I suppose! Got a swimsuit too as I think I'll need it for my holiday. Got another fiver off with the baby club voucher so £45 for 2 pairs of jeans and a swimsuit isn't bad! Is everyone else now wearing maternity stuff, where you get your clothes?

thats really good!!! i have been wearing maternity clothes for a week or so now, i get them all from dorothy perkins or new look - i try to aim for sale items though as i know they wont last too long. x

I got a couple of maternity pencil skirts for work from asda, they were only £8 each and they're so comfy and stretchy! Other than that I have just been buying a size up. xx

Thats good. I've been wearing maternity since I was about 13 weeks with my big bump! I've got all mine from New Look online (we don't have any maternity shops in Guernsey). They do some great value stuff (leggings £9.99, pks of 3 vests for £12.99 etc) and if you spend over £45 the delivery is free, I always receive my orders the next day (which is amazing in Guernsey) and you can take returns back to the shop for free - I love it :)

Didn't realise asda did maternity clothes, I'll have to have a look for some bargains. Im so picky though, I only wear black which can be annoying when lots of things come in packs of 2 such a bras, I have 2 white bras now not worn!

I bought mine from Mothercare online, got some of those under the bump trousers which are really comfy and bought some cheap tops from Primark :)

I've been wearing maternity trousers since about week 14, I'm struggling to buy things though as I am just larger than a size 20 which is the highest most shops go to, and plus size shops refuse to stock maternity grrrr

I did get an awesome pair of black maternity (over bump) trousers for work from Simply Be website, and I am wearing them all the time, for the rest of it I have bought a few baggy tops and 3 maxi dresses from Evans in sizes bigger than normal and that will literally have to do as I cant find anything else, am missing my jeans so bad but no where does maternity ones above a size 20 :wall2:

I have a whole maternity wardrobe now as I already can't fit ANY of my bottoms. But I can still wear a lot of my empire waist dresses and loose tops, so I kept those and any big sweaters out and packed the rest away. A little hint for those of us who will reach our peak size in winter - buy some maternity sweaters now as they are most likely all on sale. I got soem great deals on some myself and even though I swim in them now I don't think I will be getting any smaller as time goes on! I feel like I have plenty of mix and match outfits now, and should hopefully not need to buy anything else until I deliver :)

I must be very lucky as I'm still wearing my pre preggers jeans. Can't wear them for ages done up as they dig in but can still wear them! I think maybe baby is sitting high ( I know he wasn't engaged at last appoint) but my good old hipsters have lasted at Least till now lol :) x

I've got some maternity tops for work and some jeans, although don't need to wear the jeans yet as my pre-pregnancy once fit under bump lol. I'm pretty much refusing to buy maternity wear until my bump bands are impossible to wear!

I still wear my jeans under my bump but its really uncomfortable sitting down, and those pregnancy bands are still massive on me for some reason!!

that sounds like a bargain!

I've been in my maternity clothes for some time now - all my normal jeans are quite tight fit, so they became uncomfortable quickly, and I was worried that I might hurt bubba if I keep pressuring him.

I really like stuff that pumpkin patch sells - I got jeans, top and a dress from them. They don't have a huge choice, but what they have is lovely, and they have sales often. I also got cheap light trousers from H&M. Oh and bra's from M&S and footless tights/leggings from ebay :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back