Any Ideas Please?

jarjar7

Reaction score
Hi, I am new here...I have joined to get some advice please...We started trying just before Xmas and we mis timed the first month as I came on the day after trying...anyway, I am just finishing my ovulation time and due to circumstances only managed to try once during this time...this was only a few days ago and I am due on again between the 24th - 27th January...However, I have been feeling very strange lately, sore boobs, the veins have become very visible in my boobs, I am getting headaches every day, nausea and very strange pains in my belly, like pinching feelings...I am obviously trying not to get my hopes up because its only been twice and as I said, the first time was badly mis timed. Just wondered if someone could put my mind at rest and tell me I'm being stupid and far too hopeful...Please?! I cant wait another 2 weeks over thinking things! Thanks!!!

Hi there, I know exactly how you feel- I was in your situation about 2 months ago- had :bd: once around time of O and couldn't get it out of my mind that I could be pregnant. It only takes once at the right time to get pregnant so you never know until AF shows up. It is difficult not to get your hopes up when TTC but it's probably best for us to assume it will take a few months but to be pleasantly surprised if we get a :bfp: quickly.

Not sure if that is much of a help but hope it is.

Last edited:
Yeah it has helped, thank you. I have just been waiting so long to start trying and now we finally have started I dont know how I'm going to get through every month because every change in my body seems to also match up to pregnancy symptoms...I agree, I need to just give it time, calm down and wait to be surprised! Thanks!!!

I hope you get your :bfp: very soon and Welcome to the Forum :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back