Any help please!

millie

Reaction score
Have been trying to concieve for 4 months. Have been feeling very, very sick for last two weeks and am putting on a lot of weight - am usually very skinny. This is where it gets complicated!
I first ovulated (apologies for not knowing correct initials) on 14/02 - but got a fairly heavy period on 24/02. Missed a month of trying as dh was away.. but next period was very light and only lasted a day! (23/03).
Tried again last week 4/04 so am obviously waiting until next period is due.... BUT I am putting on weight, feel constantly sick, terribly irritable and am absolutely exhausted. My tummy also feels strange..fidgety?? Does that make sense?
I took a pregnancy test today which came back negative... but could I be pregnant? Should I go to the doctors or would I look stupid?
Sorry to ask, don't have children already so don't really know what to look out for.

Hi Millie,
I would definately go to the docs and tell him was you just posted. Thats strange to have period lasting 1 day when its not normal for you.

Good luck trying, this board is great for advice :D

Hi, welcome to the fab forum.

If you tried on 4/4 it might be a wee bit early for symptoms yet but some ladies say they feel preggers straight after conception. However, a test would come back neg whatever this early on cos there is prob not enough hormone in your blood yet if you are preg xxx

Thanks very much for your answers!

I sent dh out for another pregnancy test (God bless all night chemists!) and this one was positiv. Somehow I must be three months pregnant!! It's far too early for me just to have conceived! So thanks! :dance:

Congratulations Millie! :D That's fantastic and about time we heard someone gettinmg a BFP! Please fill us in on all the details when you know them!!

Katt xx

CONGRATULATIONS MILLIE!! So pleased for you, must be a fantastic feeling, good luck with everything and keep us informed xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back