How will I last????

jarjar7

Reaction score
Oh my God ladies...how am I supposed to wait until I can test???? :whistle:
I've got until the 19th til I'm due on (if my cycle is correct cos 8 days late last month), was OV and think we timed it right cos I had EWCM, cramps and temp but it was only Monday just gone (5th) and last night and already I'm SS!!! Arghhhhhhh!!!!!!! Lol...I need to calm down cos I'll be grey by the time comes, thinking about it all the time!!!!
xxxxx

Its easy to say "just relax and dont SS, if its happened, you will find out soon enough" but to actually do that???? :lol::lol:

I know! I know there is nothing I can do and its far too early to have any symptoms but its so hard to not think about it!! Luckily I'm back at work next week so hopefully that will keep me busy til the following Monday! Lol...xxx

lol yeah "try not to think about it"... yeah right!!! :)

try not to think about it hun , the more you think about it the longer it will take to come! :) just relax and take it easy and it will be here in no time , fingers crossed for your BFP! xx

I think (not really sure) I'm due next Friday, admittedly been a poor week but feeling much better today after my moaning last night and this morning. So all in all I'm sure I'm not making you feel much better :lol: but just wanted you know I'm right there with you.

The next bit will be worse, the next test will be not to too test early :lol:

I always have terrible mood swings (I'm a complete bitch) the week I'm due so I've told OH to prepare himself for the rocky ride (hence the name and avatar) :roll:

I'm a laugh a minute me :shock:

Im due for testing on the 19th as well and this last week waiting is killing me.
i think im making it worse by symtom spotting
Ive been trying to find things to keep my mind busy (such as overtime at work)_ but all im doing is googling the 2ww
Fingers crossed for a BFP

Thanks Ladies! Glad to know it isn't just me going mental!!! Lol...
Kellie, testing buddy on the 19th!!! Good luck hun!
xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back