Any ideas gratefully received!!

moondust

Reaction score
Hi everyone !! :)
this is the first time ive joined a forum so im a complete newbie!
My story in short is that ive been ttc for several years now with no luck, had medical tests and nothing appears to be wrong - its just not happening :cry:
Just started taking dong quai and chasteberry so hopefully something may happen soon :pray:
If anyone has any advice, ideas or just a chat all gratefully received!!
look forward to chatting to you :D
M xx

Hello,

I had some friends in a similar situation. They just stopped trying so hard. It is almost as if their want and desire made it not happen. I guess that is easier said then done but it is what happened for them.

Good luck

:hug:

hey hunny, not ttc myslef, so cant give you personal experience, but ive heard accupuncture is good....

there is a section in here or TTC specifically, if you post this in there or ask a mod to move it im sure that you will get some experienced answers :hug:

gd luck sending you lots of baby dust...

babydustbig.gif

Welcome, never been TTC but I heard an old wives tale about spreeding vinegar on your privates help lol

hiya
I moved this over to the TTC section, not because it was in the wrong place, but you might get more replies to your question here.

hope it happens for you soon!

:wave: Hello, and welcome to the forum.
Sorry, i have no advice to offer but i hope you get that well deserved bfp soon! xx

hiya and welcome to the forum hun :wave:

i really hope you get your well deserved BFP (Big Fat Positive) soon hun!! :pray:

Hey hon,

Have you tried charting your temeratures? This helps pin point what day you ovulate on.

Becs

Do you have a regular AF and do you know when you OV?

I used to have an irregular AF but took a herb called Agnus Castus and this has completely settled down my AF's - also it has helped to regulate my OV so now know exactly what day i OV on.

Taking temps also helps as you get to learn your cycle really well.

People have loads of lotion and potions on the TTC site so hopefully we will be able to help.

Have a peek at my link below for Fertility friend if you want to have a look at what charting looks like x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back