Any idea where to find cheap bedding sets for cotbeds?

futuremum

Reaction score
hello!!!

I have been shocked by the prices of bedding sets in stores!!!! Is there anybody who knows sites(apart from e-bay), or shops that sell them cheap?

Thanks

Have you looked at Argos?

I'll come back if I find other websites!

Mel xx

Babies R Us do a bedding bale. I think the Cotbed one is £24.99 (maybe cheaper). In that you get:
1 x Cotton Cellular Cotbed Blanket
1 x Fleece Cotbed Blanket
2 x Jersey fitted Cotbed sheets
2 x Flannelette Cotbed Sheets

I brought the Cot size version and have washed them all in preperation for baby's arrival and they are really nice!!!

I havent been myself yet but my mum has told me that primark do very cheap bedding. I always worry about the quality when buying on the cheap but my mum checked and assured me that its all good stuff with a high cotton content.

I'm going to have to drag my big belly out shopping (again) and have a look myself I think! lol

The bedding I have bought so far has been from Mothercare and it wasn't the cheapest but you feel a bit pressured because again you know the quality will be up to scratch.

I think I will use primark stuff once the novelty of having baby home and everything being brand new wears off a little lol

Lou :)

my mum has bought me a white set from Asda. I really like their baby stuff cos its really cheap and practical!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back