Any else 8 weeks ish?

SalisburyMum

Reaction score
And feeling utterly dreadful?

My house is a tip, especially the kitchen, the cat has crapped under one of the work tops and I literally CANNOT be in there. My husband said he would sort it this weekend and hasn't, but he will expect it to be clean in there when he gets home and I literally can't be in there.

It's horrible. I feel like my whole house is just horrible :(

Yes I've been like that too. I don't feel as ill as I did but my mojo is totally AWOL!!

It seems to be getting worse by the day.

Thank goodness it's school hols next week. I can just have a few weeks off with my boys and not have to worry about crazy school runs...

I feel lucky that I don't have to worry about stuff like that! I am just laying on the sofa feeling sorry for myself!!

Tbh with work going slowly and the boys at school, I don't really have to do much else!!

They're good kids and I've only got 3 days of them before their dad is off with them.... So could be worse ;-)

I'm 8 weeks tomorrow and feel awful. My house is also a tip and I literally spend all day feeling like I've got the worst hangover ever. I hope it passes soon as it's really getting me down x

I'm 11 weeks today, but I definitely felt my worst around 8 weeks! Finally begun to feel a little bit more normal lately though!

I feel like awful all day - and to top it all I'm getting literally zero sleep at night feel like I'm just laying there wide awake willing myself to fall asleep :( 8 weeks tomorrow ! Roll on 12 weeks x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back