Any advice ??? :(

your nearly at 32 weeks every day is a bonus hun

how are the children on the ward in the morning what is visiting hours? try some ear plugs at night might give you a better sleep xx

The visiting hours for partners and siblings are all day long. Don't get me wrong, I love children but theres a day room and a family room. Why sit at your bed? I've asked to be moved to a room and they said are all full at the moment. So I'm jus gonna keep asking. I finally got my bed sheets changes yesterday. After asking twice a day for a week. 7 nights here and they've only just changed my bed. How awful is that !

The visiting hours for partners and siblings are all day long.

Oh my god.....when are you supposed to rest?? I like kids don't get me wrong...I am having another one - but other peoples kids running around ALL day while you are poorly? I can think of nothing worse. As for the sheets.....thats discusting...can you not be transfered to another hospital? Does not sound like it's the best place for you at all.

I could but this is the closest to home and moat convenient an they are knownto have a really good NICU. Which is what we are going to need. Theres a little brat in the bed next to me visiting his mum. Screaming his head off and kicking the radiator and his parents are just allowing it. And they are having another child ? U cannot control the one u have ! Oh I'm on the verge of a break down !

You are holding your temper better than me....I really have issues with people who let their kids be naughty and carry on as if it's not happening. I am not talking about kids with real behavioural problems but that ones that are brats and their parents do nothing about it! As far as I am concerned I can control my child so I expect it from others lol

I cannot believe the staff are letting all this go on....hospitals are for people who are not very well and NEED rest - especially someone going thru what you are.

Just remember if you start kicking off you can always blame it on hormones.....you never know it may get you a side room on your own lol You are doing brill keeping yourself together thru all this hun just remember that x

My bp is up to 107. And they fail to understand why. I've been in tears all morning a I'm shattered. I think it's pretty obvious why ! I called my mum in tears and she is taking the day off and coming in to demand that I have a side room. Surely I should have one in the first place as I'm going to e here for up to 4 more weeks. Everyone else is just here waiting to be induced! Or waiting to progress to second stage of labour. People are coming a going all the time. Some in labour some just snoring there heart out abs some with like a whole school trip of children. And I'm stuck here through the whole lot !

awww hang in there, you are doing great :) hopefully your mum can sort you out another room. Can you not get out and walk about or have they told you to stay put in bed?

ps Glad you eventually got your bed covers changed!

I hope your Mum kicks ass for you today hun!

Fingers crossed for a side room - Christ even being at home with all it's risks would surely be better for you than there - at least your BP would be lower! I seriously can't believe they have you on a ward like that how are you supposed to rest!

I have my own room !!! I cannot wait for a good nights sleep :)

Good for you hun :) Hope things get a bit easier for you in your own room :) x

Just caught up! You are doing so well hun, a lot better than I would be! Really glad you got your own room! Still shocked they hadn't changed your sheets for 7 days. Fait enough to leave them at home but in hospital ?!
:hugs:

Just caught up! You are doing so well hun, a lot better than I would be! Really glad you got your own room! Still shocked they hadn't changed your sheets for 7 days. Fait enough to leave them at home but in hospital ?!
:hugs:

I know I said this to my mum. But To be fair, at home you don't eat sleep and live in your bed 24/7 and I'm also Ill and very hot and sweaty at night ! It's awful isn't it. Nhs for you !

Yeah its not hygienic! Nevermind at least you have your own room now! Hopefully you sleep better tonight!

X

Oh no huni ur having such a poo time :( BIG HUGS XXX

Fantastic news about getting you own room hun! I have been wondering if they would fine you one all day!

Now for some proper rest and relaxation for you! Xx

Hope you get a good nights sleep now that you have your own room xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back