Any advice please!!!

mwilliams58

Reaction score
Hi,
My first baby is due tomorrow-eek! I have been suffering from back pain and a gripey stomach ache since early hours of the morning. I have had one episode of loose bowels but this hasn't got rid of the tummy ache. I just wondered if this could be the start of anything. Obviously it isn't contractions as the pain is constant and doesn't come and go.
I would be grateful if anyone had any advice or ideas as this is my first I have no idea what to expect.

Thank you! :)

well i'm not much help but just wanted to say i have been feeling the same for the last few days i haven't had the runs but very gripey pains in my belly on and off throughout the day the last 2 days my lower back has been very painful i feel like i'm due on my period i didn't have this with my first really except the night/morning i went into labour so i'm not sure whats going on?

I think it might just be wishful thinking on my part but have felt really different and uncomfortable today. You get to the point where you don't know what's normal or not!
Thank you for your reply as it's nice to know that other people are feeling the same xxx

with my first I had pain that didn't come and go for about 24 hours before I started contractions... but that was back ache not period type pains x

I seem to have both a gripey pain in my lower stomach and a niggly back pain. I have had it all day since early hours. Let's hope this is something as I am not very patient and don't think I could handle hanging around for too long! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back