Advice please

Charlotte & Emily

Reaction score
hi
ive been in 'slow labour' since friday and had a membrane sweep yesterday but nothing yet
im 1.5cm dialted and having infrequent dull contractions but some of them are really bad
ive got constant back ache and when i have a contraction the pain goes up my spine and into my head which is the same feeling as my stomach.
I dont think i can take anymore, im almost crying its that bad, i hardly sleep and the baby hasnt really moved much today

i dont know whether to ring the hospital or not, do you think they will help speed things up because i dont think i can go on any longer! :cry:

if you can't take anypmore hun then go to the hospital or ring ur midwife you mite have dilated some more :?

good luck :hug:

Awwww hun, I think you should go in, the worst they will do is check you over and send you home, but they may keep you in, as Nic said you may have dilated some more since you last got checked :pray:

Fingers crossed for you......you'll be holding your baby before you know it :hug: :hug:

I would give them a call...let them know how you are feeling

:hug:

:hug:

Poor you, sounds as if you are in really slow labour. If the pain is that bad, then I would definitely ring your mw. She will be able to examine you and see if you are any further dilated, and may be able to do another sweep to get things going properly.

Fingers crossed that you aren't waiting too much longer.

Heather x

Aw honey, I don't know what to say but I'd definitely call the MW, that's what they're there for and she/he'll have the best advice. I'm sure everything is fine but at least they will be able to reassure you.

I hope it all happens quickly and before you know it you'll be a Mummy!

Sending a big hug!

awwwwww :hug: hope it speeds up and ur out of pain soon.
sending u fast labour dust!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back