Anxious

Redshoes

Reaction score
Well the day has finally arrived, I have to 'leave' Isaac with someone other than his Daddy as we have our 12wk scan on Wednesday and babies are not allowed :lol:

We're 'leaving' him with OH's Mum, who he's only got to know since Christmas as we'd lost touch with her. Anyway, I'm very anxious about it, and a bit scared, and teary, its quite awful really, I don't want to sound pathetic but I feel SO bad about it, like he's going to be SO upset and I'm causing it :cry:

Anyways, anyone 'leave' their LO late in age, any tips? please :hug:
Thanks for reading :hug:

I'm kinda the same as you.... Arianna usually gets watched by my SIL but she is busy this weekend so my Dad is keeping Arianna on Sat as I have a birthday party.... this is the first time he has kept her and I am panicing!!

I'm sure it will go fine. Try to to look upset or worried as Issac will pick up on it. He will probably get spoilt rotten by his Nana anyways!

:hug:

Good luck for the scan!! :cheer:

I know how you feel Amy, I have been the same with freya, I hate the thought of leaving her, she has only ever stayed with oh or my sister, I know the time will come soon(have an interview next week) and i am dreading it, but just be positive with him and happy, take his favourite toy or dummy, wave happily goodbye and he will be fine, is improtant that they learn you will go away but come back, and I am sure he will be spoilt rotten. After all, isnt that what grandparents are for?
Good luck for your scan :hug:

Thankyou for the well wishes SarahH and EllieG :hug: :hug: :hug:
I'm very proud to say I was very brave and actually didn't worry about Isaac :shock: :lol: And even better, and so much more importantly, Isaac had a great day :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: he wasn't concerned at all we weren;t there :D but the BEST bit was going to pick him up, he looked up, smiled this HUGE smile :D looked down and shoock his head, as if to say, 'Is Mummy really back' (well that's what I reckon anyway hehe) and he came crawling so fast over to me smiling his little head off, it was beautiful, I love him sooooo much, he's so cool 8)

Thanks ladies :hug: :hug: :hug:
The scan went just fine too, LO is wriggling away nicely in there :cheer:

Firstly i'm glad your scan went well :hug:

Glad Isaac enjoyed his time away too, it's such a nice feeling to come back and see them smiling up at you isn't it :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back